Economic Performance and Structure of Southeastern European Countries--Albania, Bulgaria, FYR of Macedonia, and Greece
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stoyan Totev, 2003. "Cross-Border Economic Cooperation in South East Europe in the Framework of the Globalizing Market," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 7, pages 118-131.
- George Petrakos, 2001. "Fragmentation or Integration in the Balkans? Strategies of Development for the 21st Century," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 3, pages 3-17.
- Grigor Sariiski & Stoyan Totev, 2005. "Specialisation of Regions in Bulgaria by Processing Industry Sectors," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 6, pages 42-59.
- Arslan, Ahmad & Tarba, Shlomo Y. & Larimo, Jorma, 2015. "FDI entry strategies and the impacts of economic freedom distance: Evidence from Nordic FDIs in transitional periphery of CIS and SEE," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 997-1008.
- Dimitrov, Mitko, 2004. "Cooperation of the Enterprises in East European Countries and EU: Adjustment Problems," MPRA Paper 57235, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stoyan Totev, 2004. "Economic Relations in South Eastern Europe: The Intra-Regional FDI Point of View," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 3, pages 3-31.
- Dimitrov, Mitko & Totev, Stoyan, 2009.
"Трансграничното Сътрудничество На Балканските Страни
[Cross-Border Cooperation of the Balkan Countries]," MPRA Paper 62823, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kotios, Angelos & Saratsis, Yiannis & Kallioras, Dimitris & Metaxas, Theodore, 2005. "Balkans and Europe: identifying spatial development dimensions," MPRA Paper 42298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stoyan Totev, 2006. "Comparative Analysis of the Processes of Regional Specialization and Concentration in EU," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 67-89.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:eaeuec:v:40:y:2002:i:6:p:51-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MEEE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.