Towards an analytical framework of regional integration in Western Balkans
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carmignani, Fabrizio, 2007.
"A note on income converge effects in regional integration agreements,"
Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 361-366, March.
- Fabrizio Carmignani, 2005. "A Note On Income Converge Effects In Regional Integration Agreements," International Trade 0506005, EconWPA.
- Rikard Forslid & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2003. "An analytically solvable core-periphery model," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(3), pages 229-240, July.
- George Petrakos, 2002. "Restructuring, Stability, and Development in Southeastern Europe," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(4), pages 3-5, July.
- George Petrakos, 2000. "Economic structure and change in the Balkan region: implications for integration, transition and economic cooperation," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 95-113, March.
- Anthony J. Venables, 2003.
"Winners and losers from regional integration agreements,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(490), pages 747-761, October.
- Venables, Anthony J, 2000. "Winners and Losers from Regional Integration Agreements," CEPR Discussion Papers 2528, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dascher, Kristof & Haupt, Alexander, 2011.
"The political economy of regional integration projects at borders where poor and rich meet: The role of cross-border shopping and community sorting,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 148-164, January.
- Kristof Dascher & Alexander Haupt, 2008. "The Political Economy of Regional Integration Projects at Borders where Rich and Poor Meet: The Role of Cross-Border Shopping and Community Sorting," CESifo Working Paper Series 2280, CESifo Group Munich.
- Balasubramanyam, V N & Sapsford, David & Griffiths, David, 2002. "Regional Integration Agreements and Foreign Direct Investment: Theory and Preliminary Evidence," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 70(3), pages 460-482, June.
- Mina Yakop & Peter A. G. van Bergeijk, 2011. "Economic diplomacy, trade and developing countries," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 4(2), pages 253-267.
- Ron Boschma & Simona Iammarino, 2009. "Related Variety, Trade Linkages, and Regional Growth in Italy," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 85(3), pages 289-311, July.
- Michael Storper & Yun-chung Chen, 2002. "Trade and the location of industries in the OECD and European Union," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(1), pages 73-107, January.
- van Marrewijk, Charles & van Bergeijk, Peter A. G., 1993. "Endogenous trade uncertainty : Why countries may specialize against comparative advantage," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 681-694, November.
- Andriamananjara, Soamiely, 1999. "On the size and number of regional integration arrangements - a political economy model," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2117, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional integration; Western Balkans; political economy variables;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:36504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.