Investissements Directs Étrangers Et Intégration Régionale : Un État Des Lieux Pour Le Marché Commun D’Afrique De L’Est Et Du Sud
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jean-François Hoarau, 2009. "Investissements Directs Étrangers Et Intégration Régionale : Un État Des Lieux Pour Le Marché Commun D’Afrique De L’Est Et Du Sud," Post-Print hal-01243474, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Adugna Lemi & Sisay Asefa, 2003. "Foreign Direct Investment and Uncertainty: Empirical Evidence from Africa," The African Finance Journal, Africagrowth Institute, vol. 5(1), pages 36-67.
- Dupasquier, Chantal & Osakwe, Patrick N., 2006. "Foreign direct investment in Africa: Performance, challenges, and responsibilities," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 241-260, April.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1997.
"Regional Integration and Foreign Direct Investment,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1659, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1997. "Regional Integration and Foreign Direct Investment," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 172, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Magnus Blomstrom & Ari Kokko, 1997. "Regional Integration and Foreign Direct Investment," NBER Working Papers 6019, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campos, Nauro F & Kinoshita, Yuko, 2008.
"Foreign Direct Investment and Structural Reforms: Evidence from Eastern Europe and Latin America,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3332, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nauro Campos & Yuko Kinoshita, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment and Structural Reforms: Evidence from Eastern Europe and Latin America," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp906, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Campos, Nauro F & Kinoshita, Yuko, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment and Structural Reforms: Evidence from Eastern Europe and Latin America," CEPR Discussion Papers 6690, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yuko Kinoshita & Nauro F. Campos, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment and Structural Reforms; Evidence from Eastern Europe and Latin America," IMF Working Papers 08/26, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2002:i:4:p:1-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jacqueline T Irving, 2005. "Regional Integration of Stock Exchanges in Eastern and Southern Africa; Progress and Prospects," IMF Working Papers 05/122, International Monetary Fund.
- Alfaro, Laura & Chanda, Areendam & Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Sayek, Selin, 2004.
"FDI and economic growth: the role of local financial markets,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 89-112, October.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Laura Alfaro & Selin Sayek & Areendam Chanda, 2002. "FDI and Economic Growth: The Role of Local Financial Markets," Macroeconomics 0212007, EconWPA.
- Julia Kubny & Florian Mölders & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2011. "Regional Integration and FDI in Emerging Markets," Chapters,in: Regional Integration, Economic Development and Global Governance, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Anthony J. Venables, 2003.
"Winners and losers from regional integration agreements,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(490), pages 747-761, October.
- Venables, Anthony J, 2000. "Winners and Losers from Regional Integration Agreements," CEPR Discussion Papers 2528, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Balasubramanyam, V N & Sapsford, David & Griffiths, David, 2002. "Regional Integration Agreements and Foreign Direct Investment: Theory and Preliminary Evidence," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 70(3), pages 460-482, June.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Motta, Massimo & Norman, George, 1996.
"Does Economic Integration Cause Foreign Direct Investment?,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 37(4), pages 757-783, November.
- Massimo Motta & George Norman, 1993. "Does economic integration cause foreign direct investment?," Economics Working Papers 28, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Blomstrom, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1997. "Regional integration and foreign direct investment : a conceptual framework and three cases," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1750, The World Bank.
- Andrea Goldstein, 2002. "The New Regionalism in Sub-Saharan Africa: More than Meets the Eye?," OECD Development Centre Policy Briefs 20, OECD Publishing.
- Morisset, Jacques, 2000. "Foreign direct investment in Africa : policies also matter," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2481, The World Bank.
- Carlo Altomonte, 2004. "Regional economic integration and the location of multinational enterprises," KITeS Working Papers 152, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jan 2004.
- Asiedu, Elizabeth, 2002. "On the Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment to Developing Countries: Is Africa Different?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 107-119, January.
- Fabrizio Carmignani, 2006.
"The Road to Regional Integration in Africa: Macroeconomic Convergence and Performance in COMESA,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 15(2), pages 212-250, June.
- Fabrizio Carmignani, 2003. "The Road to Regional Integration in Africa: Macroeconomic Convergence and Performance in COMESA," Working Papers 67, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2003.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Egger, Peter & Pfaffermayr, Michael, 2008.
"Estimating regional trade agreement effects on FDI in an interdependent world,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 145(1-2), pages 194-208, July.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Peter Egger & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2007. "Estimating Regional Trade Agreement Effects on FDI in an Interdependent World," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 100, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Sylvie Montout & Habib Zitouna, 2005. "Does North-South Integration Affect Multinational Firms' Strategies?," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 485-500, August.
- Medvedev, Denis, 2006. "Beyond trade : the impact of preferential trade agreements on foreign direct investment inflows," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4065, The World Bank.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2002.
"FDI to Africa: The role of price stability and currency instability,"
13872, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen Reinhart & Kenneth Rogoff, 2003. "FDI to Africa; The Role of Price Stability and Currency Instability," IMF Working Papers 03/10, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsINTÉGRATION RÉGIONALE; INVESTISSEMENTS DIRECTS ÉTRANGERS; COMESA; DÉVELOPPEMENT;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tou:journl:v:29:y:2009:p:69-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christophe Van Huffel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/letlnfr.html .