A Note On Income Converge Effects In Regional Integration Agreements
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carmignani, Fabrizio, 2007. "A note on income converge effects in regional integration agreements," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 361-366, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ben-David, Dan, 1996.
"Trade and convergence among countries,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(3-4), pages 279-298, May.
- Ben-David, Dan, 1995. "Trade and Convergence Among Countries," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275609, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- Ben-David, Dan, 1995. "Trade and Convergence Among Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 1126, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ben-David, D., 1995. "Trade and Convergence Among Countries," Papers 35-95, Tel Aviv.
- Hall, Stephen G & Robertson D & Wickens, M R, 1997. "Measuring Economic Convergence," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 2(2), pages 131-143, April.
- Anthony J. Venables, 2003.
"Winners and losers from regional integration agreements,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(490), pages 747-761, October.
- Venables, Anthony J, 2000. "Winners and Losers from Regional Integration Agreements," CEPR Discussion Papers 2528, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karras, Georgios, 1997. "Economic Integration and Convergence: Lessons from Asia, Europe and Latin America," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 12, pages 419-432.
- Schiff, Maurice & Winters, L Alan, 1998. "Regional Integration as Diplomacy," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 12(2), pages 271-295, May.
- Maurice Schiff & L. Alan Winters, 2003. "Regional Integration and Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15172, November.
- Im, Kyung So & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Shin, Yongcheol, 2003.
"Testing for unit roots in heterogeneous panels,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 53-74, July.
- Pasaran, M.H. & Im, K.S. & Shin, Y., 1995. "Testing for Unit Roots in Heterogeneous Panels," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9526, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "IPSHIN: RATS procedure to implement Im, Pesaran and Shin panel unit root test," Statistical Software Components RTS00098, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Dan Ben-David, 1993. "Equalizing Exchange: Trade Liberalization and Income Convergence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 653-679.
- Levin, Andrew & Lin, Chien-Fu & James Chu, Chia-Shang, 2002.
"Unit root tests in panel data: asymptotic and finite-sample properties,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 1-24, May.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "LEVINLIN: RATS procedure to perform Levin-Lin-Chu test for unit roots in panel data," Statistical Software Components RTS00242, Boston College Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Serge Rey & Florent Deisting, 2012.
"GDP per Capita among African Countries over the Period 1950–2008: Highlights of Convergence Clubs,"
AccessEcon, vol. 32(4), pages 2779-2800.
- Serge Rey & Florent Deisting, 2012. "GDP per Capita among African Countries over the Period 1950-2008: Highlights of Convergence Clubs," Post-Print hal-01881912, HAL.
- Serge Rey & Florent Deisting, 2012. "GDP per Capita among African Countries over the Period 1950-2008: Highlights of Convergence Clubs," Post-Print hal-01885301, HAL.
- Amélie Charles & Olivier Darne & Jean-François Hoarau, 2012.
"Convergence of real per capita GDP within COMESA countries: A panel unit root evidence,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 49(1), pages 53-71, August.
- Amélie Charles & Olivier Darné & Jean-François Hoarau, 2012. "Convergence of real per capita GDP within COMESA countries: A panel unit root evidence," Post-Print hal-00956938, HAL.
- Amélie Charles & Olivier Darné & Jean-François Hoarau, 2009.
"Does the real GDP per capita convergence hold in the Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa?,"
- Amélie Charles & Olivier Darné & Jean-François Hoarau, 2010. "Does the real GDP per capita convergence hold in the Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa?," Post-Print hal-00797485, HAL.
- Zheng Ying & Chang-Rui Dong & Hsu-Ling Chang & Chi-Wei Su, 2014. "Are Real GDP Levels Stationary in African Countries?," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 82(3), pages 392-401, September.
- Buła, Rafał, 2014.
"Zjawisko konwergencji w krajach Karaibskiej Wspólnoty i Wspólnego Rynku
[Convergence among CARICOM economies]," MPRA Paper 59709, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kavvadia, Helen, 2012. "Towards Europe 2020 out of the economic crisis: is the Project Bond Initiative a means to financial stability and integration?," MPRA Paper 53696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sklias, Pantelis & Tsampra, Maria, 2011. "Assessing regional integration and business potential in the Western Balkans," MPRA Paper 36341, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Libman, Alexander, 2008. "Federalism and regionalism in transition countries: A survey," MPRA Paper 29196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sklias, Pantelis & Tsampra, Maria, 2012. "Towards an analytical framework of regional integration in Western Balkans," MPRA Paper 36504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional integration; Income convergence; Heterogeneous dynamic panels.;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2005-06-19 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2005-06-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2005-06-19 (Development)
- NEP-GEO-2005-06-19 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpit:0506005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.