Measuring Economic Convergence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carmignani, Fabrizio, 2007.
"A note on income converge effects in regional integration agreements,"
Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 361-366, March.
- Fabrizio Carmignani, 2005. "A Note On Income Converge Effects In Regional Integration Agreements," International Trade 0506005, EconWPA.
- Giulio Palomba & Emma Sarno & Alberto Zazzaro, 2009. "Testing similarities of short-run inflation dynamics among EU-25 countries after the Euro," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 231-270, October.
- Terence D. Agbeyegbe, 2008.
"On the feasibility of a monetary union in the Southern Africa Development Community,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(2), pages 150-157.
- Terence D.Agbeyegbe, 2003. "On the feasibility of a monetary union in the Southern Africa Development Community," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College 306, Hunter College Department of Economics, revised 2003.
- Becker, Bettina & Hall, Stephen G., 2009.
"How far from the Euro Area? Measuring convergence of inflation rates in Eastern Europe,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 788-798, July.
- Bettina Becker & Stephen G. Hall, 2009. "How Far From the Euro Area? Measuring Convergence of Inflation Rates in Eastern Europe," Discussion Paper Series 2009_05, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Mar 2009.
- Bettina Becker & Stephen G. Hall, 2009. "How Far From the Euro Area? Measuring Convergence of Inflation Rates in Eastern Europe," Discussion Papers in Economics 09/1, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Arakelian, Veni & Moschos, Demetrios, 2008. "Modeling pairwise convergence: A Bayesian approach with an application to Greek inflation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 340-344, May.
- Emiliano Santoro & Damjan Pfajfar, 2006. "Heterogeneity and learning in inflation expectation formation: an empirical assessment," Department of Economics Working Papers 0607, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Stephen Hall & Sérgio Lagoa, 2014. "Inflation and Business Cycle Convergence in the Euro Area: Empirical Analysis Using an Unobserved Component Model," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 25(5), pages 885-908, November.
- Basdevant, Olivier, 2005. "Learning process and rational expectations: An analysis using a small macro-economic model for New Zealand," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 1074-1089, December.
- Bettina Becker & Stephen G. Hall, 2009.
"A new look at economic convergence in Europe: a common factor approach,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(1), pages 85-97.
- Bettina Becker & Stephen G. Hall, 2007. "A New Look at Economic Convergence in Europe: A Common Factor Approach," Discussion Paper Series 2007_09, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Feb 2007.
- Damjan Pfajfar & Emiliano Santoro, 2007. "Heterogeneity, Asymmetries and Learning in InfIation Expectation Formation: An Empirical Assessment," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 123, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Olivier Basdevant, 2003. "Learning process and rational expectations: an analysis using a small macroeconomic model for New Zealand," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2003/05, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Döpke, Jörg, 1999. "Real and Financial Integration in Europe - Evidence for the Accession States and for the Pre-Ins," Kiel Working Papers 917, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Giulio PALOMBA & Emma SARNO & Alberto ZAZZARO, 2007. "Testing similarities of short-run inflation dynamics among EU countries after the Euro," Working Papers 289, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijf:ijfiec:v:2:y:1997:i:2:p:131-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1076-9307/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.