Cross-Border Cooperation in Southeastern Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stoyan Totev, 2003. "Cross-Border Economic Cooperation in South East Europe in the Framework of the Globalizing Market," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 7, pages 118-131.
- Lefteris Topaloglou & George Petrakos, 2006. "The New Economic Geography of the Northern Greek Border Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa06p456, European Regional Science Association.
- Dimitrov, Mitko & Totev, Stoyan, 2009.
"Трансграничното Сътрудничество На Балканските Страни
[Cross-Border Cooperation of the Balkan Countries]," MPRA Paper 62823, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George Petrakos & Lefteris Topaloglou, 2005. "Tracing the new economic geography of borders in Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa05p424, European Regional Science Association.
- Catalin-Silviu Sararu, 2011. "The cross-border cooperation agreement," Juridical Tribune (Tribuna Juridica), Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, Law Department, vol. 1(1), pages 106-115, June.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2008. "The Emergence of Regional Policy in Bulgaria: regional problems, EU influences and domestic constraints," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 15, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Stephen Roper, 2005. "Cross-Border and Local Cooperation on the island of Ireland - A Behavioural Perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa05p475, European Regional Science Association.
- Petrakos, George & Economou, Dimitri, 2002. "The spatial aspects of development in south-eastern Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa02p139, European Regional Science Association.
- Cãtãlin-Silviu SÃRARU, 2011. "Considérations Sur Les Accords De Coopération Transfrontalieres Entre Les Unités Administratives-Territoriales Limitrophes Des Zones Frontalieres De La Roumanie Et Les Structures Similaires Dans Les P," Curentul Juridic, The Juridical Current, Le Courant Juridique, Petru Maior University, Faculty of Economics Law and Administrative Sciences and Pro Iure Foundation, vol. 45, pages 87-95, June.
- Stoyan Totev, 2004. "Regional Economic Differences in Bulgaria and the Îther Countries Applying for Membership of the EU," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 3-17.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:eaeuec:v:41:y:2003:i:6:p:5-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MEEE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.