Economic integration, regional structural change and cohesion in the EU new member-states
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hallet, Martin, 2002. "Income convergence and regional policies in Europe: results and future challenges," ERSA conference papers ersa02p080, European Regional Science Association.
- Brown, D. & Deardorff & A. & Djankov, S. & Stern, R., 1995.
"An Economic Assessment of the Integration of Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Poland into the European Union,"
8, American Institute for Contemporary German Studies-.
- Deardoff, A.V. & Brown, D.K. & Stern, R.M. & Djankov, S.D., 1995. "An Economic Assessment of the Integration of Czechoslovakia, Hungary, and Poland into the Europan Union," Working Papers 380, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Ricahrd E. Baldwin & Joseph F. Francois & Richard Portes, 1997. "The costs and benefits of eastern enlargement: the impact on the EU and central Europe," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 12(24), pages 125-176, April.
- Resmini, Laura, 2002. "European integration and adjustment in border regions in accession countries," ERSA conference papers ersa02p193, European Regional Science Association.
- Saul Estrin & Alan Bevan & Klaus Meyer, 2001. "Institution Building and the Integration of Eastern Europe in International Production," One Europe or Several? Working Papers 16, One-Europe Programme.
- Nitsch, Volker, 2002. "Border effects and border regions: Lessons from the German unification," HWWA Discussion Papers 203, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Bode, Eckhardt & Krieger-Boden, Christiane & Siedenburg, Florian & Soltwedel, Rüdiger, 2005. "European integration, regional structural change and cohesion in Spain," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3766, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Suhrcke, Marc, 2001. "Preferences for inequality : East vs. West," HWWA Discussion Papers 150, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Thirkell, John & Petkov, Krastyu & Vickerstaff, Sarah, 1998. "The Transformation of Labour Relations: Restructuring and Privatization in Eastern Europe and Russia," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198289791.
- Arjan Lejour & Ruud de Mooij & Richard Nahuis, 2001.
"EU enlargement: economic implications for countries and industries,"
11, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Arjan M. Lejour & Ruud A. de Mooij & Richard Nahuis, 2001. "EU Enlargement: Economic Implications for Countries and Industries," CESifo Working Paper Series 585, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dimitris Kallioras & Georgios Fotopoulos & George Petrakos, 2004. "Patterns of Regional Specialization and Sectoral Concentration of Industrial Activity in Bulgaria, Romania, Slovenia, Hungary and Estonia," ERSA conference papers ersa04p89, European Regional Science Association.
- Petrakos, George & Economou, Dimitri, 2002. "The spatial aspects of development in south-eastern Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa02p139, European Regional Science Association.
- George C. Petrakos, 1996. "The Regional Dimension of Transition in Central and East European Countries: An Assessment," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(5), pages 5-38, October.
- George Petrakos & Andres Rodríguez-Pose & Antonis Rovolis, 2003. "Growth, Integration and Regional Inequality in Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa03p46, European Regional Science Association.
- Klara Z. Sabirianova, 2000. "The Great Human Capital Reallocation: An Empirical Analysis of Occupational Mobility in Transitional Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 309, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Fertig, Michael, 2003. "The Impact of Economic Integration on Employment – An Assessment in the Context of EU Enlargement," IZA Discussion Papers 919, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Resmini, Laura, 2002. "Specialization and growth patterns in border regions of accession countries," ZEI Working Papers B 17-2002, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grigor Sariiski & Stoyan Totev, 2005. "Specialisation of Regions in Bulgaria by Processing Industry Sectors," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 6, pages 42-59.
- Soltwedel, Rüdiger & Krieger-Boden, Christiane, 2007. "The impact of European integration and enlargement on regional structural change and cohesion: EURECO. Final report," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 4243, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Cristobal, Adolfo, 2007.
"Trade and migration: a U-shaped transition in Eastern Europe,"
3446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adolfo Cristobal-Campoamor, 2008. "Trade and Migration: a U-Shaped Transition in Eastern Europe," Working Papers 010-08, International School of Economics at TSU, Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2008. "The Emergence of Regional Policy in Bulgaria: regional problems, EU influences and domestic constraints," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 15, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Rolf Bergs, 2012. "Cross-border Cooperation, Regional Disparities and Integration of Markets in the EU," Journal of Borderlands Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 345-363, December.
- Stoyan Totev, 2006. "Comparative Analysis of the Processes of Regional Specialization and Concentration in EU," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 67-89.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-06-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2006-06-03 (European Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2006-06-03 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TRA-2006-06-03 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa05p383. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .