An Economic Assessment of the Integration of Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Poland into the European Union
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Deardoff, A.V. & Brown, D.K. & Stern, R.M. & Djankov, S.D., 1995. "An Economic Assessment of the Integration of Czechoslovakia, Hungary, and Poland into the Europan Union," Working Papers 380, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1993.
"Is Japan Creating a Yen Bloc in East Asia and the Pacific?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Regionalism and Rivalry: Japan and the United States in Pacific Asia, pages 53-88
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1992. "Is Japan creating a yen bloc in East Asia and the Pacific?," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 92-09, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 1993. "Is Japan Creating a Yen Bloc in East Asia and the Pacific?," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers 233179, University of California-Berkeley, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1992. "Is Japan Creating a Yen Bloc in East Asia and the Pacific?," NBER Working Papers 4050, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel., 1993. "Is Japan Creating a Yen Bloc in East Asia and the Pacific?," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C93-007, University of California at Berkeley.
- Bergstrand, Jeffrey H, 1985. "The Gravity Equation in International Trade: Some Microeconomic Foundations and Empirical Evidence," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(3), pages 474-481, August.
- Dieter Schumacher, 1992. "A note on the human capital intensity of EC trade," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 133, pages 3-19.
- Adrian Wood, 1994. "Give Heckscher and Ohlin a chance!," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 130(1), pages 20-49, March.
- Soete, Luc, 1987. "The impact of technological innovation on international trade patterns: The evidence reconsidered," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2-4), pages 101-130, August.
- Wang, Zhen Kun & Winters, L. Alan, 1991. "The Trading Potential of Eastern Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 610, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- André Sapir & Dieter Schumacher, 1985. "The employment impact of shifts in the composition of commodity and services trade," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8260, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:265531 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, James E, 1979. "A Theoretical Foundation for the Gravity Equation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 106-116, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohora, Maria C. & Bayar, Ali, 2007. "Computable General Equilibrium Models For The Central And Eastern European Eu Member States: A Survey," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 4(1), pages 26-44, March.
- Maryla Maliszewska, 2004. "EU Enlargement: Benefits of the Single Market Expansion for Current and New Member States," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0273, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Lúcio De Souza, 2006.
"A Wider Europe: Trade Relations Between an Enlarged EU and the Russian Federation,"
Problems of Economic Transition,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(2), pages 6-33.
- Lúcio Vinhas de Souza, 2004. "A Wider Europe: Trade Relations Between an Enlarged EU and the Russian Federation," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0279, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Utai UPRASEN & Bernadette ANDREOSSO-O'CALLAGHAN, "undated". "Impact of the 5th EU Enlargement on ASEAN," EcoMod2008 23800145, EcoMod.
- Fritz Breuss, 2002. "Benefits and Dangers of EU Enlargement," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 29(3), pages 245-274, September.
- Katarzyna Zawalinska, 1999. "Agriculture of the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland in Perspective of Joining Common Agricultural Policy - with Some Fiscal Remarks," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0178, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Wilhelm Kohler & Chrisran Keuschnigg, 2001.
"An Incumbent Country View on Eastern Enlargement of the EU. Part II: The Austrian Case,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 28(2), pages 159-185, June.
- Wilhelm Kohler & Christian Keuschnigg, 2000. "An incumbent country view on eastern enlargement of the EU Part II: The Austrian case," Economics working papers 2000-26, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Arjan M. Lejour & Ruud A. de Mooij & Richard Nahuis, 2001.
"EU Enlargement: Economic Implications for Countries and Industries,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
585, CESifo Group Munich.
- Arjan Lejour & Ruud de Mooij & Richard Nahuis, 2001. "EU enlargement: economic implications for countries and industries," CPB Document 11, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Wolfgang Quaisser & John Hall, 2002. "Toward Agenda 2007 : Preparing the EU for Eastern Enlargement," Working Papers 240, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Björn Alecke & Gerhard Untiedt, 2002. "Perspektiven der EU-Osterweiterung: Gesamt- und regionalwirtschaftliche Ergebnisse," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 55(01), pages 15-23, January.
- M. Atilla Oner & Ozgur Zan, 2014. "A Study of Realized, Declared and Future EU-Accession Dates Using System Dynamics Modeling: The Case of Spain, Poland, Croatia and Turkey," The Journal of European Theoretical and Applied Studies, The Center for European Studies at Kirklareli University - Turkey, vol. 2(1), pages 01-29.
- Arjan Lejour & Vladimir Solanic & Paul Tang, 2009.
"EU Accession and Income Growth: An Empirical Approach,"
Transition Studies Review,
Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 16(1), pages 127-144, May.
- Arjan Lejour & Vlado Solanic & Paul Tang, 2006. "EU accession and income growth: an empirical approach," CPB Discussion Paper 72, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Drusilla K. Brown & Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M. Stern, 2000. "Computational Analysis of the Government of India's Market Opening Initiatives," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0002, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Dimitris Kallioras & George Petrakos & Georgios Fotopoulos, 2005. "Economic integration, regional structural change and cohesion in the EU new member-states," ERSA conference papers ersa05p383, European Regional Science Association.
- Cace, Corina & Cace, Sorin & Iova, Cristina & Victor, Nicolaescu, 2010. "Absorption capacity of the structural funds. Integrating perspectives," MPRA Paper 82660, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gheorghe Zaman, 2008. "Economic Effects Of Cee Countries Integration Into The European Union," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(10), pages 1-2.
- Fritz Breuss, 2006. "Why Does Austria's Economy Grow Faster than Germany's?," WIFO Working Papers 280, WIFO.
- Wach, Krzysztof, 2007.
"Europejska swoboda przepływu pracowników
[European Freedom of Movement for Workers]," MPRA Paper 31657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ansgar Belke & Martin Hebler, 2002. "Towards a European Social Union: Impacts on Labor Markets in the Acceding Countries," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 313-335, December.
More about this item
KeywordsECONOMIC INTEGRATION; ECONOMIC REFORM;
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:amiger:8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .