An incumbent country view on eastern enlargement of the EU Part II: The Austrian case
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wilhelm Kohler & Chrisran Keuschnigg, 2001. "An Incumbent Country View on Eastern Enlargement of the EU. Part II: The Austrian Case," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 28(2), pages 159-185, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- André Sapir & Richard Baldwin & Daniel Cohen & Anthony Venables, 1999. "Market integration, regionalism and the global economy," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8074, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Anderson, Kym & Tyers, Rodney, 1993. "Implications of EC Expansion for European Agricultural Policies, Trade and Welfare," CEPR Discussion Papers 829, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brown, D. & Deardorff & A. & Djankov, S. & Stern, R., 1995.
"An Economic Assessment of the Integration of Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Poland into the European Union,"
8, American Institute for Contemporary German Studies-.
- Deardoff, A.V. & Brown, D.K. & Stern, R.M. & Djankov, S.D., 1995. "An Economic Assessment of the Integration of Czechoslovakia, Hungary, and Poland into the Europan Union," Working Papers 380, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Ricahrd E. Baldwin & Joseph F. Francois & Richard Portes, 1997. "The costs and benefits of eastern enlargement: the impact on the EU and central Europe," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 12(24), pages 125-176, April.
- Wilhelm Kohler, 2000. "Internationale Migration: Anmerkungen aus der Sicht der Aussenwirtschaftstheorie," Economics working papers 2000-22, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Kohler, Wilhelm, 2002.
"Eastern Enlargement of the EU: How Much Is It Worth for Austria?,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 324-342, May.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Kohler, Wilhelm K., 1998. "Eastern Enlargement of the EU: How much is it Worth for Austria?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1786, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Borjas, George J., 1999. "The economic analysis of immigration," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 28, pages 1697-1760 Elsevier.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Hayashi, Fumio, 1982.
"Tobin's Marginal q and Average q: A Neoclassical Interpretation,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 213-224, January.
- Fumio Hayashi, 1981. "Tobin's Marginal q and Average a : A Neoclassical Interpretation," Discussion Papers 457, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ben J Heijdra & Christian Keuschnigg & Wilhelm Kohler, 2014.
"Eastern Enlargement of the EU: Jobs, Investment and Welfare in Present Member Countries,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: European Economic Integration, WTO Membership, Immigration and Offshoring, chapter 2, pages 37-83
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Ben J. Heijdra & Christian Keuschnigg & Wilhelm Kohler, 2001. "Eastern enlargement of the EU: Jobs, investment and welfare in present member countries," Economics working papers 2001-11, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Ben J. Heijdra & Christian Keuschnigg & Wilhelm Kohler, 2002. "Eastern Enlargement of the EU: Jobs, Investment and Welfare in Present Member Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 718, CESifo Group Munich.
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Keuschnigg, Christian & Kohler, Wilhelm, 2002. "Eastern enlargement of the EU: jobs, investment and welfare in present member countries," CCSO Working Papers 200213, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y::i:61:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anders Due Madsen & Morten Lobedanz Sørensen, 2002. "Economic Consequences for Denmark of EU Enlargement," DREAM Working Paper Series 200202, Danish Rational Economic Agents Model, DREAM.
- Torstein Bye & Erling Erling Holmoy, 2010.
"Removing Policy-based Comparative Advantage for Energy Intensive Production: Necessary Adjustments of the Real Exchange Rate and Industry Structure,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 177-198.
- Torstein Bye & Erling Holmøy & Kim Massey Heide, 2006. "Removing policy based comparative advantage for energy intensive production. Necessary adjustments of the real exchange rate and industry structure," Discussion Papers 462, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Anders Due Madsen & Morten Lobedanz Sørensen, 2002. "Effects of Trade and Market Integration in a Small Open Economy - A Dynamic CGE Approach," DREAM Working Paper Series 200203, Danish Rational Economic Agents Model, DREAM.
- repec:dgr:rugccs:200213 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wilhelm Kohler, 2003. "Eastern Enlargement of the EU: A Comprehensive Welfare Assessment," Economics working papers 2003-16, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Deltas, George & Van Der Beek, Gregor, 2003. "An empirical model of transfers within a federation, with an application to the European Union," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 339-356, May.
More about this item
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jku:econwp:2000_26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (René Böheim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vlinzat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.