Eastern enlargement of the EU: a comprehensive welfare assessment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 2000. "Equilibrium Unemployment Theory, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262161877, January.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Mirela Keuschnigg & Wilhelm Kohler, 2001. "The German Perspective on Eastern EU Enlargement," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(4), pages 513-542, April.
- Ricahrd E. Baldwin & Joseph F. Francois & Richard Portes, 1997. "The costs and benefits of eastern enlargement: the impact on the EU and central Europe," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 12(24), pages 125-176, April.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Kohler, Wilhelm, 2002.
"Eastern Enlargement of the EU: How Much Is It Worth for Austria?,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 324-342, May.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Kohler, Wilhelm K., 1998. "Eastern Enlargement of the EU: How much is it Worth for Austria?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1786, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wilhelm Kohler & Christian Keuschnigg, 2000.
"An Incumbent Country View on Eastern Enlargement of the EU Part I: A General Treatment,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 27(4), pages 325-351, December.
- Wilhelm Kohler & Christian Keuschnigg, 2000. "An incumbent country view on eastern enlargement of the EU Part I: A general treatment," Economics working papers 2000-25, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Blanchard, Olivier J, 1985. "Debt, Deficits, and Finite Horizons," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 223-247, April.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Borjas, George J., 1999. "The economic analysis of immigration," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 28, pages 1697-1760 Elsevier.
- Baldwin, Richard E. & Venables, Anthony J., 1995. "Regional economic integration," Handbook of International Economics,in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 31, pages 1597-1644 Elsevier.
- Christian Keuschnigg, 1998. "Investment Externalities and a Corrective Subsidy," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 5(4), pages 449-469, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Wilhelm Kohler, 2014.
"Can International Migration Ever Be Made a Pareto Improvement?,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: European Economic Integration, WTO Membership, Immigration and Offshoring, chapter 11, pages 373-393
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Kohler, Wilhelm K., . "Can international migration ever be made a pareto improvement?," Chapters in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Wilhelm Kohler, 2009. "Can International Migration Ever be Made a Pareto Improvement?," Chapters,in: The Integration of European Labour Markets, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Wilhelm Kohler & Gabriel Felbermayr, "undated". "Can International Migration Ever Be Made a Pareto Improvement?," Discussion Papers 09/01, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Gabriel J Felbermayr & Wilhelm Kohler, 2009. "Can International Migration Ever Be Made a Pareto Improvement?," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 305/2009, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Marcel DRACEA, 2008. "The implications of the accession to the European Union upon taxation in Romania," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 2(36), pages 458-465, may.
- Fritz Breuss, 2007. "A Prototype Model of EU's 2007 Enlargement," FIW Working Paper series 007, FIW.
- Tanja Broz, 2011. "Five Years of an Enlarged EU – A Positive Sum Game, Filip Keereman and István Székely, eds., Berlin Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag, 2010, pp. 256, ISBN 978-3-642-12515-7," Croatian Economic Survey, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb, vol. 13(1), pages 173-182, April.
- Lee, Hiro & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2006.
"Deep integration and its impacts on non-members: EU enlargement and East Asia,"
82286, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hiro Lee & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 2006. "Deep Integration and Its Impacts on Nonmembers: EU Enlargement and East Asia," Discussion Paper Series 184, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Marius Brülhart & Matthieu Crozet & Pamina Koenig, 2004.
"Enlargement and the EU Periphery: The Impact of Changing Market Potential,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(6), pages 853-875, June.
- Marius Brülhart & Matthieu Crozet & Pamina Koenig, 2004. "Enlargement and the EU Periphery: The Impact of Changing Market Potential," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00096285, HAL.
- Marius BRÜLHART & Matthieu CROZET & Pamina KOENIG, 2004. "Enlargement and the EU Periphery: The Impact of Changing Market Potential," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 04.02, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Crozet, Matthieu & Brülhart, Marius & Koenig, Pamina, 2004. "Enlargement and the EU Periphery : The Impact of Changing Market Potential," HWWA Discussion Papers 270, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Fritz Breuss, 2009. "An evaluation of the EU's Fifth Enlargement With special focus on Bulgaria and Romania," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 361, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Ghosh, Sucharita & Enami, Ali, 2015. "Do refugee-immigrants affect international trade? Evidence from the world's largest refugee case," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 291-307.
- Glebe, Thilo W., 2009. "Enlargement of the European Union: A movement towards the optimal trade bloc size?," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(2), June.
- Egger, Peter & Larch, Mario, 2011. "An assessment of the Europe agreements' effects on bilateral trade, GDP, and welfare," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 263-279, February.
- Fink, Gerhard, 2009. "Comparative advantage, regional specialization and income distribution: The case of Austria in perspective," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 239-259.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:26:y:2004:i:7:p:865-888. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.