Contact information of American Institute for Contemporary German Studies-
Postal: U.S.A.; Johns Hopkins University, American Institute for Contemporary German Studies. 1400 16th Street, N.W. Suite 420 Washington, D.C. 20036-2217
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:amiger. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Thomas Krichel (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
- 28 Finance, Control, and Profitability : An Evaluation of German Bank Influence
by Chirinko, R-S & Elston, J-A
- 26 The World Bank's Three-Pillar System : Will it Provide Income Security to the World's Aging Population?
by James, E
- 25 Financial Integration in North America and in Europe Among Neighboring Countries at Different Stages of Development
by von Furstenberg, G-M & Hofer, B
- 24 Towards Universal Banking - Risks and Benefits for Transition Economies
by Buch, C
- 23 Monetary Integration Between Economies with Different Financial Structures
by Collignon, S
- 22 Is A 2-Speed System in Uerope the Answer to the Conflict between the German and the Anglo-Saxon Models of Monetary Control?
by Hallett, A-H & Demertzis, M & Rummel, O
- 21 Financial Structure, Investment and Growth in OECD Countries
by Black, S-W & Moersch, M
- 18 The Management of Financial Risks at German Nonfinancial Firms : The Case of Metallgesellschaft
by Frankel, A-B & Palmer, D-E
- 17 Investment, Liquidity Constaints and Bank Relationships : Evidence from German Manufacturing Firms
by Elston, J-A
- 16 How is Investment Financed? A Study of Germany, Japan, UK and US
by Jenkinson, T & Corbett, J
- 15 Is A Supervisory Board Valuable? The French Evidence
by Shyy, G & Vijayraghavan, V
- 14 The German System of Corporate Governance - A Model Which Should Not Be Imitated
by Wenger, E & Kaserer, C
- 13 The Changing Role of Banks and Corporate Governance in Germany : Evolution Towards the Market?
by Schroder, Y & Schrader, A
- 11 Regional Development, Capital Flows and Trade Policies in an Aging Europe
by Borsch-Supan, A.
- 10 Potential Trade with Core and Periphery: Industry Differences in Trade Patterns
by Vittas, H. & Mauro, P.
- 9 Privatizations, Structural Change and Productivity : Towards Convergence in Europe?
by Welfens, P.
- 8 An Economic Assessment of the Integration of Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Poland into the European Union
by Brown, D. & Deardorff & A. & Djankov, S. & Stern, R.
- 7 Investment and Its Financing During the Transition in Central and Eastern Europe
by Black, S. & Moersch, M.
- 6 Impact on German Trade of Increased Division of Labor with Eastern Europe
by Schumacher, D.
- 5 Integrating the East: The Labor Market Effects of Immigration
by Bauer, T. & Zimmermann, K.
- 4 Joining the Club:Option for the Integration of Central and Eastern Countries into the EU
by koop, M.
- 03 Inflation and Monetary Targeting in Germany
by von Hagen, J
- 02 Eastern Germany and the Conflict between Wage Adjustment, Investment and Employment : A Numerical Analysis
by Thimann, C & Breitner, M-H
- 01 Unification and the Policy Predicament in Gemany
by Hughes Hallett, A & Ma, Y & Melitz, J