Investment and Its Financing During the Transition in Central and Eastern Europe
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1993.
"Is Japan Creating a Yen Bloc in East Asia and the Pacific?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Regionalism and Rivalry: Japan and the United States in Pacific Asia, pages 53-88
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1992. "Is Japan creating a yen bloc in East Asia and the Pacific?," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 92-09, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1992. "Is Japan Creating a Yen Bloc in East Asia and the Pacific?," NBER Working Papers 4050, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 1993. "Is Japan Creating a Yen Bloc in East Asia and the Pacific?," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers 233179, University of California-Berkeley, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel., 1993. "Is Japan Creating a Yen Bloc in East Asia and the Pacific?," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C93-007, University of California at Berkeley.
- Bergstrand, Jeffrey H, 1985. "The Gravity Equation in International Trade: Some Microeconomic Foundations and Empirical Evidence," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(3), pages 474-481, August.
- Dieter Schumacher, 1992. "A note on the human capital intensity of EC trade," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 133, pages 3-19.
- Adrian Wood, 1994. "Give Heckscher and Ohlin a chance!," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 130(1), pages 20-49, March.
- Soete, Luc, 1987. "The impact of technological innovation on international trade patterns: The evidence reconsidered," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2-4), pages 101-130, August.
- Wang, Zhen Kun & Winters, L. Alan, 1991. "The Trading Potential of Eastern Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 610, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- André Sapir & Dieter Schumacher, 1985. "The employment impact of shifts in the composition of commodity and services trade," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8260, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:265531 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, James E, 1979. "A Theoretical Foundation for the Gravity Equation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 106-116, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stabley W. Black, 2001. "Obtstacles to Faster Growth in Transition Economies; The Mongolian Case," IMF Working Papers 01/37, International Monetary Fund.
- Black, Stanley W., 2002. "Obstacles to faster growth in the Mongolian transition," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 357-369.
More about this item
KeywordsINVESTMENTS; ECONOMIC REFORM;
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:amiger:7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .