How is Investment Financed? A Study of Germany, Japan, UK and US
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bond, Stephen & Xing, Jing, 2015. "Corporate taxation and capital accumulation: Evidence from sectoral panel data for 14 OECD countries," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 15-31.
- Tuomas A. Peltonen & Ricardo M. Sousa & Isabel S. Vansteenkiste, 2009. "Asset prices, Credit and Investment in Emerging Markets," NIPE Working Papers 18/2009, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Chowdhury, Ibrahim & Hoffmann, Mathias & Schabert, Andreas, 2006.
"Inflation dynamics and the cost channel of monetary transmission,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 995-1016, May.
- Ibrahim Chowdhury & Mathias Hoffmann & Andreas Schabert, "undated". "Inflation Dynamics and the Cost Channel of Monetary Transmission," Working Papers 2003_19, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Oct 2003.
- Ibrahim Chowdhury & Mathias Hoffmann & Andreas Schabert, 2004. "Inflation Dynamics and the Cost Channel of Monetary Transmission," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 18, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Chowdhury, Ibrahim & Hoffmann, Mathias & Schabert, Andreas, 2004. "Inflation dynamics and the cost channel of monetary transmission," CFR Working Papers 04-01, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Ibrahim Chowdhury & Mathias Hoffmann & Andreas Schabert, 2004. "Inflation Dynamics And The Cost Channel Of Monetary Transmission," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 80, Royal Economic Society.
- Geoff Willis, 2011.
"Why Money Trickles Up - Wealth & Income Distributions,"
1105.2122, arXiv.org, revised May 2011.
- Willis, Geoff, 2011. "Why money trickles up – wealth & income distributions," MPRA Paper 30851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jo, Tae-Hee, 2016. "A Heterodox Theory of the Business Enterprise," MPRA Paper 72426, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlin, Wendy & Mayer, Colin, 2003. "Finance, investment, and growth," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 191-226, July.
- Detzer, Daniel & Hein, Eckhard, 2014.
"Financialisation and the financial and economic crises: The case of Germany,"
IPE Working Papers
44/2014, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Daniel Detzer & Eckhard Hein, 2014. "Financialisation and the Financial and Economic Crises: The Case of Germany," FESSUD studies fstudy18, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Cobham, David & Subramaniam, Ramesh, 1998. "Corporate finance in developing countries: New evidence for India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1033-1047, June.
- Ferrando, Annalisa & Preuss, Carsten, 2018. "What finance for what investment? Survey-based evidence for European companies," EIB Working Papers 2018/01, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Ongena, S. & Smith, D.C., 2000. "Bank relationships : A review," Other publications TiSEM 993b88a5-9a0f-42de-9cec-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Julia Koralun-Bereźnicka, 2014. "On the Relative Importance of Corporate Working Capital Determinants: Findings from the EU Countries," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 8(4), December.
- repec:boe:qbullt:0212 is not listed on IDEAS
- William Lazonick, 2010. "The Chandlerian corporation and the theory of innovative enterprise," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(2), pages 317-349, April.
- Govori, Fadil, 2014. "The development of capital market and its impact on providing alternative sources of business financing: Empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 58189, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Egert Juuse & Rainer Kattel, 2014. "Financialisation and the Financial and Economic Crises: The Case of Estonia," FESSUD studies fstudy20, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
More about this item
KeywordsINVESTMENTS ; GERMANY ; JAPAN ; UNITED KINGDOM ; UNITED STATES;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:amiger:16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .