Financing investment under fundamental uncertainty and instability: A heterodox microeconomic view
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee,Frederic S., 2006. "Post Keynesian Price Theory," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521030212, April.
- Jordan Melmies, 2010.
"New Keynesians versus Post Keynesians on the theory of prices,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(3), pages 445-466, April.
- Melmiès Jordan, 2010. "New Keynesians versus Post Keynesians on the theory of prices," Post-Print halshs-00864269, HAL.
- Frederic S. Lee, 2002. "Theory creation and the methodological foundation of Post Keynesian economics," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(6), pages 789-804, November.
- Frederic S. Lee, 2011. "Modeling the Economy as a Whole: An Integrative Approach," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(5), pages 1282-1314, November.
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1996.
"Uncertainty and the Institutional Structure of Capitalist Economies,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_155, Levy Economics Institute.
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1998. "Uncertainty and the Institutional Structure of Capitalist Economies," Macroeconomics 9809015, EconWPA.
- Lee, Frederic, 2011. "Heterodox microeconomics and the foundation of heterodox macroeconomics," MPRA Paper 30491, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Davidson, Paul, 1972. "Money and the Real World," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(325), pages 101-115, March.
- Marc Lavoie, 1992. "Foundations of Post-Keynesian Economic Analysis," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 275.
- Frederic Lee & Tae-Hee Jo, 2011. "Social Surplus Approach and Heterodox Economics," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(4), pages 857-876.
- Hyman P. Minsky, 2004. "Induced Investment and Business Cycles," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2947 edited by Dimitri B. Papadimitriou.
- Drakopoulos, S A, 1994. " Hierarchical Choice in Economics," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(2), pages 133-153, June.
- Corbett, Jenny & Jenkinson, Tim, 1997. "How Is Investment Financed? A Study of Germany, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 65(0), pages 69-93, Supplemen.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness enterprise; pricing; financing; investment; uncertainty; instability; social provisioning process; social surplus; effective demand;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39450. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .