Modeling the Economy as a Whole: An Integrative Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zdravka Todorova, 2013. "Conspicuous Consumption as Routine Expenditure and its Place in the Social Provisioning Process," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 72(5), pages 1183-1204, November.
- Jo, Tae-Hee, 2012. "Financing investment under fundamental uncertainty and instability: A heterodox microeconomic view," MPRA Paper 39450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tae-Hee Jo, 2016.
"Frederic S. Lee and His Fight for the Future of Heterodox Economics,"
PSL Quarterly Review,
Economia civile, vol. 69(278), pages 267-278.
- Jo, Tae-Hee, 2016. "Frederic S. Lee and His Fight for the Future of Heterodox Economics," MPRA Paper 68800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zdravka Todorova, 2013. "Connecting social provisioning and functional finance in a post-Keynesianâ€“Institutional analysis of the public sector," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 10(1), pages 61-75.
- Todorova, Zdravka, 2014. "From Monetary Theory of Production to Culture-Nature Life Process:Feminist-Institutional Elaborations of Social Provisioning," MPRA Paper 54681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Faruk Ulgen, 2015.
"Social provisioning and financial regulation: An Institutionalist-Minskyian agenda for reform,"
- Faruk Ülgen, 2015. "Social provisioning and financial regulation : an institutionalist-Minskyian agenda for reform," Post-Print halshs-01233079, HAL.
- Zdravka Todorova & Tae-Hee Jo, 2015.
"Frederic S. Lee's contributions to heterodox economics,"
PKWP1504, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Jo, Tae-Hee & Todorova, Zdravka, 2015. "Frederic S. Lee’s Contributions to Heterodox Economics," MPRA Paper 62568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zdravka Todorova, 2015. "A Veblenian articulation of the monetary theory of production," Working Papers PKWP1501, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ajecsc:v:70:y:2011:i:5:p:1282-1314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0002-9246 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.