Frederic S. Lee and His Fight for the Future of Heterodox Economics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tae-Hee Jo, 2016. "Frederic S. Lee and His Fight for the Future of Heterodox Economics," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 69(278), pages 267-278.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee,Frederic S., 2006. "Post Keynesian Price Theory," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521030212.
- Frederic S. Lee, 2002. "Theory creation and the methodological foundation of Post Keynesian economics," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(6), pages 789-804, November.
- Frederic S. Lee, 2011. "The Pluralism Debate in Heterodox Economics," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 43(4), pages 540-551, December.
- Frederic S. Lee, 2011. "Modeling the Economy as a Whole: An Integrative Approach," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(5), pages 1282-1314, November.
- Lee, Frederic S, 1984. "Full Cost Pricing: A New Wine in a New Bottle," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(42), pages 151-166, June.
- Lee, Frederic S, 1981. "The Oxford Challenge to Marshallian Supply and Demand: The History of the Oxford Economists' Research Group," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(3), pages 339-351, November.
- Frederic S. Lee, 2012. "Heterodox Economics and its Critics," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 337-351, April.
- Frederic Lee & Tae-Hee Jo, 2011. "Social Surplus Approach and Heterodox Economics," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(4), pages 857-876.
- Fred Lee, 1986. "Post Keynesian View of Average Direct Costs a Critical Evaluation of the Theory and the Empirical Evidence," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 400-424, March.
- Zdravka Todorova & Tae-Hee Jo, 2015.
"Frederic S. Lee's contributions to heterodox economics,"
PKWP1504, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Jo, Tae-Hee & Todorova, Zdravka, 2015. "Frederic S. Lee’s Contributions to Heterodox Economics," MPRA Paper 62568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFrederic S. Lee; Heterodox Economics; Heterodox Microeconomics;
- B21 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Microeconomics
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-03-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2016-03-06 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2016-03-06 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2016-03-06 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2016-03-06 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:68800. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .