Frederic S. Lee and His Fight for the Future of Heterodox Economics
Frederic S. Lee (1949-2014) was a dedicated captain of the heterodox economics movement over the past thirty years. In his unfaltering fight for the future of heterodox economics, Lee contributed to both the development of heterodox microeconomic theory and the establishment of a global community of heterodox economists. This short tribute delineates Lee’s unique and important contribution that should be remembered and renewed in order to reproduce heterodox economics.
|Date of creation:||12 Jan 2016|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lee,Frederic S., 2006. "Post Keynesian Price Theory," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521030212, May.
- Frederic S. Lee, 2002. "Theory creation and the methodological foundation of Post Keynesian economics," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(6), pages 789-804, November.
- Frederic S. Lee, 2011. "The Pluralism Debate in Heterodox Economics," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 43(4), pages 540-551, December.
- Frederic S. Lee, 2011. "Modeling the Economy as a Whole: An Integrative Approach," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(5), pages 1282-1314, November.
- Lee, Frederic S, 1984. "Full Cost Pricing: A New Wine in a New Bottle," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(42), pages 151-166, June.
- Lee, Frederic S, 1981. "The Oxford Challenge to Marshallian Supply and Demand: The History of the Oxford Economists' Research Group," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(3), pages 339-351, November.
- Frederic S. Lee, 2012. "Heterodox Economics and its Critics," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 337-351, April.
- Frederic Lee & Tae-Hee Jo, 2011. "Social Surplus Approach and Heterodox Economics," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(4), pages 857-876.
- Fred Lee, 1986. "Post Keynesian View of Average Direct Costs a Critical Evaluation of the Theory and the Empirical Evidence," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 400-424, March.
- Zdravka Todorova & Tae-Hee Jo, 2015.
"Frederic S. Lee's contributions to heterodox economics,"
PKWP1504, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Jo, Tae-Hee & Todorova, Zdravka, 2015. "Frederic S. Lee’s Contributions to Heterodox Economics," MPRA Paper 62568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:68800. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.