Frederic S. Lee’s Contributions to Heterodox Economics
In this introduction we highlight Frederic Lee’s contributions to heterodox economics in terms of theory and community, which should be acknowledged and, more importantly, carried on by those who are concerned with the advancement of heterodox economics as an alternative critical theory to the status quo.
|Date of creation:||24 Feb 2015|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lee,Frederic S., 2006.
"Post Keynesian Price Theory,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521030212, February.
- Lee,Frederic S., 1999. "Post Keynesian Price Theory," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521328708.
- Frederic S. Lee, 2002. "Theory creation and the methodological foundation of Post Keynesian economics," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(6), pages 789-804, November.
- Frederic S. Lee, 2011. "Modeling the Economy as a Whole: An Integrative Approach," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(5), pages 1282-1314, November.
- Lee, Frederic S, 1984. "Full Cost Pricing: A New Wine in a New Bottle," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(42), pages 151-166, June.
- Frederic S. Lee & Tae-Hee Jo, 2011. "Social Surplus Approach and Heterodox Economics," Journal of Economic Issues, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 45(4), pages 857-876, December.
- Lee, Frederic & Jo, Tae-Hee, 2010. "Social surplus approach and heterodox economics," MPRA Paper 27636, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frederic S. Lee & Therese C. Grijalva & Clifford Nowell, 2010. "Ranking Economics Departments in a Contested Discipline," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 69(5), pages 1345-1375, November. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)