Frederic S. Lee’s Contributions to Heterodox Economics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Zdravka Todorova & Tae-Hee Jo, 2015. "Frederic S. Lee's contributions to heterodox economics," Working Papers PKWP1504, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee,Frederic S., 2006. "Post Keynesian Price Theory," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521030212, August.
- Frederic S. Lee, 2002. "Theory creation and the methodological foundation of Post Keynesian economics," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(6), pages 789-804, November.
- Frederic S. Lee, 2011. "Modeling the Economy as a Whole: An Integrative Approach," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(5), pages 1282-1314, November.
- Lee, Frederic S, 1984. "Full Cost Pricing: A New Wine in a New Bottle," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(42), pages 151-166, June.
- Frederic Lee & Tae-Hee Jo, 2011. "Social Surplus Approach and Heterodox Economics," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(4), pages 857-876.
- Frederic S. Lee & Therese C. Grijalva & Clifford Nowell, 2010. "Ranking Economics Departments in a Contested Discipline," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 69(5), pages 1345-1375, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tae-Hee Jo, 2016.
"Frederic S. Lee and His Fight for the Future of Heterodox Economics,"
PSL Quarterly Review,
Economia civile, vol. 69(278), pages 267-278.
- Jo, Tae-Hee, 2016. "Frederic S. Lee and His Fight for the Future of Heterodox Economics," MPRA Paper 68800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:mes:postke:v:40:y:2017:i:3:p:300-326 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFrederic S. Lee; Heterodox Economics; Heterodox Microeconomics; Social Provisioning Process;
- B0 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2015-03-13 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2015-03-13 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2015-03-13 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2015-03-13 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:62568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.