Frederic S. Lee’s Contributions to Heterodox Economics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Zdravka Todorova & Tae-Hee Jo, 2015. "Frederic S. Lee's contributions to heterodox economics," Working Papers PKWP1504, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee,Frederic S., 2006. "Post Keynesian Price Theory," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521030212.
- Frederic S. Lee, 2002. "Theory creation and the methodological foundation of Post Keynesian economics," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(6), pages 789-804, November.
- Frederic Lee & Tae-Hee Jo, 2011. "Social Surplus Approach and Heterodox Economics," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(4), pages 857-876.
- Frederic S. Lee, 2011. "Modeling the Economy as a Whole: An Integrative Approach," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(5), pages 1282-1314, November.
- Lee, Frederic S, 1984. "Full Cost Pricing: A New Wine in a New Bottle," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(42), pages 151-166, June.
- Frederic S. Lee & Therese C. Grijalva & Clifford Nowell, 2010. "Ranking Economics Departments in a Contested Discipline," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 69(5), pages 1345-1375, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tae-Hee Jo, 2016.
"Frederic S. Lee and His Fight for the Future of Heterodox Economics,"
PSL Quarterly Review,
Economia civile, vol. 69(278), pages 267-278.
- Jo, Tae-Hee, 2016. "Frederic S. Lee and His Fight for the Future of Heterodox Economics," MPRA Paper 68800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFrederic S. Lee; Heterodox Economics; Heterodox Microeconomics; Social Provisioning Process;
- B0 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2015-03-13 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2015-03-13 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2015-03-13 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2015-03-13 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:62568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .