Frederic S. Lee's contributions to heterodox economics
The community of heterodox economists has lost Fred Lee, one of its fervent leaders, who has been at the center of the heterodox movement for the past three decades. The paper delineates Fred Lee’s wide-ranging contributions to heterodox economics focusing on the making of the history and identity of heterodox economics, on heterodox microeconomic theory, and on the analysis of the social provisioning process. What do these contributions mean for heterodox economics? Fred Lee has left us heterodox theories, institutions, and goodwill that will continue developing in the work of economists who are concerned with establishing an alternative critical theory to the status quo.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frederic S. Lee, 2011. "Modeling the Economy as a Whole: An Integrative Approach," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(5), pages 1282-1314, November.
- Lee, Frederic S, 1984. "Full Cost Pricing: A New Wine in a New Bottle," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(42), pages 151-166, June.
- Lee,Frederic S., 2006.
"Post Keynesian Price Theory,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521030212, January.
- Lee,Frederic S., 1999. "Post Keynesian Price Theory," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521328708, January.
- Frederic S. Lee, 2002. "Theory creation and the methodological foundation of Post Keynesian economics," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(6), pages 789-804, November.
- Frederic S. Lee & Tae-Hee Jo, 2011. "Social Surplus Approach and Heterodox Economics," Journal of Economic Issues, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 45(4), pages 857-876, December.
- Lee, Frederic & Jo, Tae-Hee, 2010. "Social surplus approach and heterodox economics," MPRA Paper 27636, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frederic S. Lee & Therese C. Grijalva & Clifford Nowell, 2010. "Ranking Economics Departments in a Contested Discipline," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 69(5), pages 1345-1375, November. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)