A Veblenian articulation of the monetary theory of production
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marilyn Power, 2004. "Social Provisioning As A Starting Point For Feminist Economics," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 3-19.
- Frederic S. Lee, 2011. "Modeling the Economy as a Whole: An Integrative Approach," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(5), pages 1282-1314, November.
- Veblen, Thorstein, 1904. "Theory of Business Enterprise," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number veblen1904.
- Tae‐Hee Jo, 2011.
"Social Provisioning Process and Socio‐Economic Modeling,"
American Journal of Economics and Sociology,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(5), pages 1094-1116, November.
- Jo, Tae-Hee, 2011. "Social Provisioning Process and Socio-Economic Modeling," MPRA Paper 28969, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zdravka Todorova, 2015. "Social Provisioning within a Culture-Nature Life Process," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 390-409, July.
- Picchio,Antonella, 1992. "Social Reproduction," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521418720, October.
- Zdravka Todorova, 2009. "Money and Households in a Capitalist Economy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13178, December.
- Himmelweit, Susan & Mohun, Simon, 1977. "Domestic Labour and Capital," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 15-31, March.
- Frederic Lee & Tae-Hee Jo, 2011. "Social Surplus Approach and Heterodox Economics," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(4), pages 857-876.
- Zdravka Todorova, 2013. "Connecting social provisioning and functional finance in a post-Keynesianâ€“Institutional analysis of the public sector," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 10(1), pages 61-75.
- Zdravka Todorova, 2014. "Consumption as a Social Process," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(3), pages 663-678.
- Veblen, Thorstein, 1919. "The Vested Interests and the Common Man," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number veblen1919.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary theory of production; Thorstein Veblen; capitalism; heterodox economics; social provisioning; class; political economy;
- B15 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- B54 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Feminist Economics
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2015-03-13 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2015-03-13 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2015-03-13 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MON-2015-03-13 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2015-03-13 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pke:wpaper:pkwp1501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jo Michell). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pksggea.html .