The Engineers and the Price System
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zdravka Todorova, 2013. "Conspicuous Consumption as Routine Expenditure and its Place in the Social Provisioning Process," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 72(5), pages 1183-1204, November.
- Pierre-Yves Gomez & Harry Korine, 2005. "Democracy and the Evolution of Corporate Governance," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(6), pages 739-752, November.
- Nuno Ornelas Martins, 2015. "Why is this ‘school’ called neoclassical economics? Classicism and neoclassicism in historical context," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 01, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Tae-Hee Jo, 2011. "A Heterodox Microfoundation of Business Cycles," Chapters,in: Heterodox Analysis of Financial Crisis and Reform, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nelson, Robert H., 1997. "In memoriam: On the death of the 'market mechanism'," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 187-197, March.
- Alexandre Chirat & Charlotte Le Chapelain, 2017. "Some “unexpected proximities” between Schultz and Galbraith on human capital," Working Papers of BETA 2017-18, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Alexandre Chirat & Charlotte Le Chapelain, 2017. "Some “unexpected proximities” between Schultz and Galbraith on human capital," Working Papers 08-17, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Theofanis Papageorgiou & Ioannis Katselidis & Panayotis G. Michaelides, 2013. "Schumpeter, Commons, and Veblen on Institutions," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 72(5), pages 1232-1254, November.
- repec:zbw:esthes:157990 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zdravka Todorova, 2013. "Connecting social provisioning and functional finance in a post-Keynesianâ€“Institutional analysis of the public sector," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 10(1), pages 61-75.
- Olivier Mesly & María del Carmen de la Orden de la Cruz & Juan Francisco Núñez Grapain, 2014. "Preferred shares in Spain: a case of financial predation?," Economía, Instituto de Investigaciones Económicas y Sociales (IIES). Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales. Universidad de Los Andes. Mérida, Venezuela, vol. 39(37), pages 77-99, January-j.
- Marc Goergen & Christine A. Mallin & Eve Mitleton-Kelly & Ahmed Al-Hawamdeh & Iris H-Y Chiu, 2010. "Corporate Governance and Complexity Theory," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13927.
- repec:ura:ecregj:v:1:y:2017:i:4:p:1221-1235 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Adelstein, 2005. "Knowledge and Power in the Mechanical Firm: Planning for Profit in Austrian Perpsective," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 18(1), pages 55-82, January.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Talk:Thorstein Veblen in Wikipedia English ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hay:hetboo:veblen1921. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Dimand). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .