The Vested Interests and the Common Man
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gross, Charles, 1890. "The Gild Merchant," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, volume 2, number gross1890b, December.
- Gross, Charles, 1890. "The Gild Merchant," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, volume 1, number gross1890a, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Annie Tubadji & Brian Osoba & Peter Nijkamp, 2015. "Culture-based development in the USA: culture as a factor for economic welfare and social well-being at a county level," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 39(3), pages 277-303, August.
- Jo, Tae-Hee, 2016. "The Social Provisioning Process and Heterodox Economics," MPRA Paper 72384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erkan Gurpinar & Altug Yalcintas, 2015. "One Long Argument in Economics: Explaining Intellectual Inertia in terms of Evolutionary Ontology," STOREPapers 2_2015, Associazione Italiana per la Storia dell'Economia Politica - StorEP.
- Zdravka Todorova, 2015. "A Veblenian articulation of the monetary theory of production," Working Papers PKWP1501, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Zdravka Todorova, 2013. "Connecting social provisioning and functional finance in a post-Keynesianâ€“Institutional analysis of the public sector," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 10(1), pages 61-75.
- Véronique Dutraive, 2012. "The Pragmatist View of Knowledge and Beliefs in Institutional Economics: The Significance of Habits of Thought, Transactions and Institutions in the Conception of Economic Behavior," Chapters,in: Handbook of Knowledge and Economics, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hay:hetboo:veblen1919. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Dimand). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .