Uncertainty, Instability, and the Control of Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee,Frederic S., 2006. "Post Keynesian Price Theory," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521030212, July - De.
- Geoffrey Hodgson & Thorbjørn Knudsen, 2004. "The firm as an interactor: firms as vehicles for habits and routines," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 281-307, July.
- Frederic S. Lee, 2002. "Theory creation and the methodological foundation of Post Keynesian economics," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(6), pages 789-804, November.
- Jo, Tae-Hee & Henry, John F., 2013. "Take the Money and Run: The Business Enterprise in the Age of Money Manager Capitalism," MPRA Paper 48782, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. A. Kregel, 1980. "Markets and Institutions as Features of a Capitalistic Production System," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 32-48, October.
- Peter B. Meyer, 1986. "The Corporate Person and Social Control: Responding to Deregulation," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 18(3), pages 65-84, September.
- Paddy Ireland, 2010. "Limited liability, shareholder rights and the problem of corporate irresponsibility," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(5), pages 837-856.
- Mayhew, Anne, 1998. "On the Difficulty of Evolutionary Analysis," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(4), pages 449-461, July.
More about this item
KeywordsMarket control; managed competition; uncertainty; instability;
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CDM-2013-07-05 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-COM-2013-07-05 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-HME-2013-07-05 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2013-07-05 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2013-07-05 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:47936. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .