Report NEP-CDM-2013-07-05This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tim Powlowski & Dennis Coates, 2013. "The habit for voting, “civic duty” and travel distance," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 13-05, UMBC Department of Economics.
- Liu, Yanxu & Sims, Charles, 2013. "Spatial-Dynamic Externalities and Coordination in Invasive Species Control," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 151293, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Goeschl, Timo & Jarke, Johannes, 2013. "Non-Strategic Punishment when Monitoring is Costly: Experimental Evidence on Differences between Second and Third Party Behavior," Working Papers 0545, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Björn Bartling & Florian Engl & Roberto A. Weber, 2013. "Does willful ignorance deflect punishment? – An experimental study," ECON - Working Papers 125, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Naoki Funai, 2013. "An Adaptive Learning Model in Coordination Games," Discussion Papers 13-14, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Griewald, Yuliana & Rauschmayer, Felix, 2013. "Exploring a nature-related conflict from a capability perspective," UFZ Discussion Papers 7/2013, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Jo, Tae-Hee, 2013. "Uncertainty, Instability, and the Control of Markets," MPRA Paper 47936, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beath, Andrew & Christia, Fotini & Enikolopov, Ruben, 2013. "Do elected councils improve governance ? experimental evidence on local institutions in Afghanistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6510, The World Bank.
- Oberfichtner, Michael, 2013. "Works council introductions: Do they reflect workers' voice?," Discussion Papers 83, Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Sonia R. Bhalotra & Guilhem Cassan & Irma Clots-Figueras & Lakshmi Iyer, 2013. "Religion, Politician Identity and Development Outcomes: Evidence from India," NBER Working Papers 19173, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Lake & Maia K. Linask, 2013. "The near-equivalence of tariffs and quotas," Departmental Working Papers 1305, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Guglielmo Meardi & Vera Trapmann, 2013. "Poland: Employment Relations and the Crisis... of its Neighbours," Discussion Papers 13, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Larson, Ronald B. & Brown, Anna K., 2013. "Considering Stakeholders when Implementing New Technologies," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150975, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.