Considering Stakeholders when Implementing New Technologies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Larson, Ronald B. & Rana, Kulmani, 2011. "Consumer Support for Food Tracing with RFID Technology," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103672, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Amelia S. Carr & Man Zhang & Inge Klopping & Hokey Min, 2010. "RFID Technology: Implications for Healthcare Organizations," American Journal of Business, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(2), pages 25-40, October.
- Scott Vitell, 2009. "The Role of Religiosity in Business and Consumer Ethics: A Review of the Literature," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(2), pages 155-167, November.
- Tzeng, Shiou-Fen & Chen, Wun-Hwa & Pai, Fan-Yun, 2008. "Evaluating the business value of RFID: Evidence from five case studies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 601-613, April.
- Riccardo Mogre & Rajit Gadh & Arunabh Chattopadhyay, 2009. "Using Survey Data to Design a RFID Centric Service System for Hospitals," Service Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(3), pages 189-206, September.
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutional and Behavioral Economics; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2013-07-05 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-ICT-2013-07-05 (Information & Communication Technologies)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea13:150975. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .