The Role of Religiosity in Business and Consumer Ethics: A Review of the Literature
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:91:y:2018:i:c:p:86-105 is not listed on IDEAS
- Scott J. Vitell & Robert Allen King & Katharine Howie & Jean-François Toti & Lumina Albert & Encarnación Ramos Hidalgo & Omneya Yacout, 2016. "Spirituality, Moral Identity, and Consumer Ethics: A Multi-cultural Study," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 139(1), pages 147-160, November.
- Jackaria Nazneen Carrim, 2017. "Religious Influences on Store Loyalty Among Grocery Shoppers In Mauritius: The Mediating Role of Trust," GATR Journals gjbssr496, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Abela, Andrew V., 2014. "Appealing to the imagination: Effective and ethical marketing of religion," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 50-58.
- Yuh-Jia Chen & Thomas Tang, 2013. "The Bright and Dark Sides of Religiosity Among University Students: Do Gender, College Major, and Income Matter?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 115(3), pages 531-553, July.
- Daniela Andreini & Diego Rinallo & Giuseppe Pedeliento & Mara Bergamaschi, 2017. "Brands and Religion in the Secularized Marketplace and Workplace: Insights from the Case of an Italian Hospital Renamed After a Roman Catholic Pope," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 141(3), pages 529-550, March.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:148:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-015-3001-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Boahen, Eric & Mamatzakis, Emmanuel, 2016. "Do Religion, Corporate Governance and BIG 4 Audit Interactions Affect Misclassification?," MPRA Paper 76804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:146:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2910-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Omneya Abdelsalam & Marwa Elnahass & Sabur Mollah, 2018. "Religiosity and Bank Asset Securitization," Working Papers 2018-13, Swansea University, School of Management.
- Larson, Ronald B. & Brown, Anna K., 2013. "Considering Stakeholders when Implementing New Technologies," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150975, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sadok El Ghoul & Omrane Guedhami & Yang Ni & Jeffrey Pittman & Samir Saadi, 2012. "Does Religion Matter to Equity Pricing?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 111(4), pages 491-518, December.
- R. Casselman & Linda Sama & Abraham Stefanidis, 2015. "Differential Social Performance of Religiously-Affiliated Microfinance Institutions (MFIs) in Base of Pyramid (BoP) Markets," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 132(3), pages 539-552, December.
- Kiridaran Kanagaretnam & Gerald Lobo & Chong Wang, 2015. "Religiosity and Earnings Management: International Evidence from the Banking Industry," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 132(2), pages 277-296, December.
- repec:pdc:jrnbeh:v:14:y:2018:i:2:p:424-436 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yusuf Sidani & Akram Al Ariss, 2015. "New Conceptual Foundations for Islamic Business Ethics: The Contributions of Abu-Hamid Al-Ghazali," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 129(4), pages 847-857, July.
- Thomas Li-Ping Tang, 2016. "Theory of Monetary Intelligence: Money Attitudes—Religious Values, Making Money, Making Ethical Decisions, and Making the Grade," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 133(3), pages 583-603, February.
- Abhijit Patwardhan & Megan Keith & Scott Vitell, 2012. "Religiosity, Attitude Toward Business, and Ethical Beliefs: Hispanic Consumers in the United States," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 110(1), pages 61-70, September.
- Marjorie Cooper & Chris Pullig, 2013. "I’m Number One! Does Narcissism Impair Ethical Judgment Even for the Highly Religious?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 112(1), pages 167-176, January.
- Rafi Chowdhury & Mario Fernando, 2013. "The Role of Spiritual Well-Being and Materialism in Determining Consumers’ Ethical Beliefs: An Empirical Study with Australian Consumers," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 113(1), pages 61-79, March.
- Abdelsalam, Omneya & Dimitropoulos, Panagiotis & Elnahass, Marwa & Leventis, Stergios, 2016. "Earnings management behaviors under different monitoring mechanisms: The case of Islamic and conventional banks," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 132(S), pages 155-173.
- Anusorn Singhapakdi & Scott Vitell & Dong-Jin Lee & Amiee Nisius & Grace Yu, 2013. "The Influence of Love of Money and Religiosity on Ethical Decision-Making in Marketing," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 114(1), pages 183-191, April.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness ethics; consumer ethics; religiosity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:90:y:2009:i:2:p:155-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.