Consumer Support for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR): The Role of Religion and Values
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kit-Chun Lam & Guicheng Shi & Guicheng Shi, 2008. "Factors Affecting Ethical Attitudes in Mainland China and Hong Kong," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 77(4), pages 463-479, February.
- Bala Ramasamy & Mathew Yeung, 2009. "Chinese Consumers’ Perception of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(1), pages 119-132, April.
- Ian Phau & Garick Kea, 2007. "Attitudes of University Students toward Business Ethics: A Cross-National Investigation of Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 72(1), pages 61-75, April.
- Ramasamy, Bala & Goh, K.W. & Yeung, Matthew C.H., 2006. "Is Guanxi (relationship) a bridge to knowledge transfer?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 130-139, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katherine Gundolf & Matthias Filser, 2013. "Management Research and Religion: A Citation Analysis," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 112(1), pages 177-185, January.
- Xingqiang Du & Yingjie Du & Quan Zeng & Hongmei Pei & Yingying Chang, 2016. "Religious atmosphere, law enforcement, and corporate social responsibility: Evidence from China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 229-265, March.
- Douglas Cumming & Wenxuan Hou & Edward Lee, 2016. "Business Ethics and Finance in Greater China: Synthesis and Future Directions in Sustainability, CSR, and Fraud," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 138(4), pages 601-626, November.
- K. Parboteeah & Sascha Walter & Jörn Block, 2015. "When Does Christian Religion Matter for Entrepreneurial Activity? The Contingent Effect of a Country’s Investments into Knowledge," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 130(2), pages 447-465, August.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:145:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2833-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Scott Vitell, 2015. "A Case for Consumer Social Responsibility (CnSR): Including a Selected Review of Consumer Ethics/Social Responsibility Research," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 130(4), pages 767-774, September.
- Corrie Mazereeuw-van der Duijn Schouten & Johan Graafland & Muel Kaptein, 2014. "Religiosity, CSR Attitudes, and CSR Behavior: An Empirical Study of Executives’ Religiosity and CSR," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 123(3), pages 437-459, September.
- S. Duane Hansen & Benjamin B. Dunford & Bradley J. Alge & Christine L. Jackson, 2016. "Corporate Social Responsibility, Ethical Leadership, and Trust Propensity: A Multi-Experience Model of Perceived Ethical Climate," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 137(4), pages 649-662, September.
- González-Rodríguez, M. Rosario & Díaz-Fernández, M. Carmen & Simonetti, Biagio, 2015. "The social, economic and environmental dimensions of corporate social responsibility: The role played by consumers and potential entrepreneurs," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 836-848.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:144:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2796-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Valerie Priscilla Goby & Catherine Nickerson, 2016. "Conceptualization of CSR Among Muslim Consumers in Dubai: Evolving from Philanthropy to Ethical and Economic Orientations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 136(1), pages 167-179, June.
- Jamali, Dima & Karam, Charlotte & Yin, Juelin & Soundararajan, Vivek, 2017. "CSR logics in developing countries: Translation, adaptation and stalled development," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 343-359.
- Céline Louche & Daniel Arenas & Katinka C. Van Cranenburgh, 2012. "From Preaching to Investing: Attitudes of Religious Organisations Towards Responsible Investment," Post-Print hal-01098144, HAL.
- Yuan-Shuh Lii & Monle Lee, 2012. "Doing Right Leads to Doing Well: When the Type of CSR and Reputation Interact to Affect Consumer Evaluations of the Firm," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 105(1), pages 69-81, January.
- Maria Anne Schmidt & Daniel Cracau, 2015. "Cross-Country Comparison of the Corporate Social Responsibility Orientation in Germany and Qatar: An Empirical Study among Business Students," FEMM Working Papers 150006, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Céline Louche & Daniel Arenas & Katinka Cranenburgh, 2012. "From Preaching to Investing: Attitudes of Religious Organisations Towards Responsible Investment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 110(3), pages 301-320, October.
- repec:eee:forpol:v:85:y:2017:i:p1:p:201-215 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mueller, Henrike & Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2014. "Influences on consumer attitudes towards CSR in agribusiness," 2014 AAEA/EAAE/CAES Joint Symposium: Social Networks, Social Media and the Economics of Food, May 29-30, 2014, Montreal, Canada 166108, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Canadian Agricultural Economics Society;European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:142:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2757-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscorporate social responsibility; religiosity; values; Singapore; Hong Kong;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:91:y:2010:i:1:p:61-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .