Factors Affecting Ethical Attitudes in Mainland China and Hong Kong
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Swamy, Anand & Knack, Stephen & Lee, Young & Azfar, Omar, 2001.
"Gender and corruption,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 25-55, February.
- Anand V. Swamy & Stephen Knack & Young Lee & Omar Azfar, 2000. "Gender and Corruption," Department of Economics Working Papers 2000-10, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Anand Swamy & Stephen Knack & Young Lee & Omar Azfar, 2000. "Gender and Corruption," Center for Development Economics 158, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Chiu, Catherine C H, et al, 1998. "A Comparison of Occupational Values between Capitalist Hong Kong and Socialist Guangzhou," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 46(4), pages 749-70, July.
- Hanafin, John J., 2002. "Morality and the Market in China: Some Contemporary Views," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 1-18, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:77:y:2008:i:4:p:463-479. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.