Factors Affecting Ethical Attitudes in Mainland China and Hong Kong
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Swamy, Anand & Knack, Stephen & Lee, Young & Azfar, Omar, 2001.
"Gender and corruption,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, pages 25-55.
- Anand Swamy & Stephen Knack & Young Lee & Omar Azfar, 2000. "Gender and Corruption," Center for Development Economics 158, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Anand V. Swamy & Stephen Knack & Young Lee & Omar Azfar, 2000. "Gender and Corruption," Department of Economics Working Papers 2000-10, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Hanafin, John J., 2002. "Morality and the Market in China: Some Contemporary Views," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 1-18, January.
- Chiu, Catherine C H, et al, 1998. "A Comparison of Occupational Values between Capitalist Hong Kong and Socialist Guangzhou," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 46(4), pages 749-770, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rafik Z. Elias & Magdy Farag, 2010. "The relationship between accounting students' love of money and their ethical perception," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(3), pages 269-281, March.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:22:y:2013:i:4:d:10.1007_s10726-012-9285-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhenzhong Ma, 2010. "The SINS in Business Negotiations: Explore the Cross-Cultural Differences in Business Ethics Between Canada and China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(1), pages 123-135, February.
- Carlos Sanchez-Runde & Luciara Nardon & Richard Steers, 2013. "The Cultural Roots of Ethical Conflicts in Global Business," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 689-701.
- Wenjing Li & Ran Zhang, 2010. "Corporate Social Responsibility, Ownership Structure, and Political Interference: Evidence from China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 631-645.
- Noel Siu & Kit-Chun Lam, 2009. "A Comparative Study of Ethical Perceptions of Managers and Non-Managers," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(1), pages 167-183, April.
- Cao, Shixiong, 2012. "Socioeconomic value of religion and the impacts of ideological change in China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2621-2626.
- Ahmet Ekici & Sule Onsel, 2013. "How Ethical Behavior of Firms is Influenced by the Legal and Political Environments: A Bayesian Causal Map Analysis Based on Stages of Development," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 115(2), pages 271-290, June.
- Ran Zhang & Zabihollah Rezaee, 2009. "Do Credible Firms Perform Better in Emerging Markets? Evidence from China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 221-237.
- Ran Zhang & Jigao Zhu & Heng Yue & Chunyan Zhu, 2010. "Corporate Philanthropic Giving, Advertising Intensity, and Industry Competition Level," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(1), pages 39-52, June.
- Bala Ramasamy & Matthew Yeung & Alan Au, 2010. "Consumer Support for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR): The Role of Religion and Values," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 61-72.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; ethical attitudes; gender; Hong Kong; moral judgment; religion;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:77:y:2008:i:4:p:463-479. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .