Globalization and social networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anne O. Krueger, 1983. "Trade and Employment in Developing Countries, Volume 3: Synthesis and Conclusions," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number krue83-1.
- Justina A.V. Fischer & Frank Somogyi, 2009.
"Globalization and Protection of Employment,"
KOF Working papers
09-238, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Fischer, Justina A.V., 2012. "Globalization and Protection of Employment," Papers 435, World Trade Institute.
- Fischer, Justina A.V. & Somogyi, Frank, 2012. "Globalization and protection of employment," MPRA Paper 39426, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fischer, Justina AV & Somogyi, Frank, 2009. "Globalization and Protection of Employment," MPRA Paper 17535, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen Knack & Philip Keefer, 1997. "Does Social Capital Have an Economic Payoff? A Cross-Country Investigation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1251-1288.
- Fischer, Justina A.V., 2012.
"The choice of domestic policies in a globalized economy,"
306, World Trade Institute.
- Fischer, Justina A.V., 2012. "The choice of domestic policies in a globalized economy," MPRA Paper 36990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schneider, Mark & Teske, Paul & Marschall, Melissa & Mintrom, Michael & Roch, Christine, 1997. "Institutional Arrangements and the Creation of Social Capital: The Effects of Public School Choice," American Political Science Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 91(1), pages 82-93, March.
- David H. Romer & Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1999. "Does Trade Cause Growth?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 379-399, June.
- Edward L. Glaeser & David Laibson & Bruce Sacerdote, 2002.
"An Economic Approach to Social Capital,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(483), pages 437-458, November.
- Edward L. Glaeser & David Laibson & Bruce Sacerdote, 2000. "The Economic Approach to Social Capital," NBER Working Papers 7728, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward L. Glaeser & David Laibson & Bruce Sacerdote, 2001. "The Economic Approach to Social Capital," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1916, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Fields, Gary S., 1975. "Rural-urban migration, urban unemployment and underemployment, and job-search activity in LDCs," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 165-187, June.
- Rachel M. McCleary & Robert J. Barro, 2006. "Religion and Economy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(2), pages 49-72, Spring.
- Alícia Adserà, 2004. "Changing fertility rates in developed countries. The impact of labor market institutions," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 17(1), pages 17-43, February.
- Alberto Alesina & Paola Giuliano, 2011.
"Family Ties And Political Participation,"
Journal of the European Economic Association, European Economic Association, vol. 9(5), pages 817-839, October.
- Alberto F. Alesina & Paola Giuliano, 2009. "Family Ties and Political Participation," NBER Working Papers 15415, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alesina, Alberto & Giuliano, Paola, 2009. "Family Ties and Political Participation," IZA Discussion Papers 4150, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jordahl, Henrik, 2007. "Inequality and Trust," Working Paper Series 715, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Cattell, Vicky, 2001. "Poor people, poor places, and poor health: the mediating role of social networks and social capital," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 52(10), pages 1501-1516, May.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30752839 is not listed on IDEAS
- James E. Rauch, 2001. "Business and Social Networks in International Trade," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(4), pages 1177-1203, December.
More about this item
Keywordssocial capital; social networks; globalization; international trade; World Values Survey;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2012-08-23 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:40404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.