Chinese Consumers’ Perception of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pat Auger & Timothy Devinney & Jordan Louviere, 2007. "Using Bestâ€“Worst Scaling Methodology to Investigate Consumer Ethical Beliefs Across Countries," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 70(3), pages 299-326, February.
- Abagail McWilliams & Donald S. Siegel & Patrick M. Wright, 2006.
"Corporate Social Responsibility: Strategic Implications,"
Journal of Management Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Abagail McWilliams & Donald S. Siegel & Patrick M. Wright, 2005. "Corporate Social Responsibility: Strategic Implications," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0506, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:142:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2737-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Natalia Yakovleva & Diego Vazquez-Brust, 2012. "Stakeholder Perspectives on CSR of Mining MNCs in Argentina," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 106(2), pages 191-211, March.
- Douglas Cumming & Wenxuan Hou & Edward Lee, 2016. "Business Ethics and Finance in Greater China: Synthesis and Future Directions in Sustainability, CSR, and Fraud," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 138(4), pages 601-626, November.
- Ramasamy, Bala & Yeung, Matthew C.H. & Chen, Junsong, 2013. "Selling to the urban Chinese in East Asia: Do CSR and value orientation matter?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(12), pages 2485-2491.
- Salmi Mohd Isa, PhD (Hull, UK), 2012. "An Analysis of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) on Stakeholders Loyalty: Perceptions of Malaysian Organizations," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 2(7), pages 1-12, December.
- Xuan Bai & Jeanine Chang, 2015. "Corporate social responsibility and firm performance: The mediating role of marketing competence and the moderating role of market environment," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 505-530, June.
- Mueller, Henrike & Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2014. "Influences on consumer attitudes towards CSR in agribusiness," 2014 AAEA/EAAE/CAES Joint Symposium: Social Networks, Social Media and the Economics of Food, May 29-30, 2014, Montreal, Canada 166108, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Canadian Agricultural Economics Society;European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Katharina Hedderich, 2014. "Corporate Social Responsibility In Germany And Other Countries," Balkan Region Conference on Engineering and Business Education, De Gruyter Open, vol. 1(1), pages 373-378, August.
- Min Zhang & Biying Jin & G. Alan Wang & Thong Ngee Goh & Zhen He, 2016. "A Study of Key Success Factors of Service Enterprises in China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 134(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Palihawadana, Dayananda & Oghazi, Pejvak & Liu, Yeyi, 2016. "Effects of ethical ideologies and perceptions of CSR on consumer behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 4964-4969.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:147:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2994-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fernando, Mario & Almeida, Shamika, 2012. "The organizational virtuousness of strategic corporate social responsibility: A case study of the Sri Lankan family-owned enterprise MAS Holdings," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 564-576.
- Ahmad Aminu, Hamidu & Md. Harashid, Haron & Azlan, Amran, 2015. "Corporate Social Responsibility: A Review on definitions, core characteristics and theoretical perspectives," MPRA Paper 75040, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Anne Schmidt & Daniel Cracau, 2015. "Cross-Country Comparison of the Corporate Social Responsibility Orientation in Germany and Qatar: An Empirical Study among Business Students," FEMM Working Papers 150006, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Paul Shum & Sharon Yam, 2011. "Ethics and Law: Guiding the Invisible Hand to Correct Corporate Social Responsibility Externalities," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(4), pages 549-571, February.
- Bala Ramasamy & Matthew Yeung & Alan Au, 2010. "Consumer Support for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR): The Role of Religion and Values," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(1), pages 61-72, February.
- María González-Rodríguez & María Díaz-Fernández & Marek Pawlak & Biagio Simonetti, 2013. "Perceptions of students university of corporate social responsibility," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 2361-2377, June.
- Yongqiang Gao & Ya Lisa Lin & Haibin Yang, 2017. "What’s the value in it? Corporate giving under uncertainty," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 215-240, March.
- Ovidiu I. MOISESCU, 2015. "Development And Validation Of A Measurement Scale For Customers’ Perceptions Of Corporate Social Responsibility," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(2), pages 311-332, November.
- Maruyama, Masayoshi & Wu, Lihui, 2015. "Overcoming the Liability of Foreignness in International Retailing: A Consumer Perspective," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 200-210.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate social responsibility; China; Hong Kong; Chinese consumers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:88:y:2009:i:1:p:119-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .