Contact information of Cambridge University Press
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jadres. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/jar .
December 2005, Volume 45, Issue 4
- 356-361 Managing Media and Advertising Change with Integrated Marketing
by Calder, Bobby J. & Malthouse, Edward C.
- 362-372 Sequence Matters: A More Effective Way to Use Advertising and Publicity
by Loda, Marsha D. & Coleman, Barbara Carrick
- 373-381 An IMC Approach to Event Marketing: The Effects of Sponsorship and Experience on Customer Attitudes
by Sneath, Julie Z. & Finney, R. Zachary & Close, Angeline Grace
- 382-401 Consumer Responses to Interactive Advertising Campaigns Coupling Short-Message-Service Direct Marketing and TV Commercials
by Iii, Randolph J. Trappey & Woodside, Arch G.
- 402-412 The Effects of Expert and Consumer Endorsements on Audience Response
by Wang, Alex
- 413-425 Brand Equity Implications of Joint Branding Programs
by Lebar, Ed & Buehler, Phil & Keller, Kevin Lane & Sawicka, Monika & Aksehirli, Zeynep & Richey, Keith
- 427-428 Management Slant
September 2005, Volume 45, Issue 3
- 290-293 Corporate Reputation: Our Role in Sustaining and Building a Valuable Asset
by Capozzi, Louis
- 294-295 Jazz, Gestalt, and the Year Ahead for Marketers
by Gilbert, Josh
- 296-304 Anholt Nation Brands Index: How Does the World See America?
by Anholt, Simon
- 305-313 Corporate Reputation: What Do Consumers Really Care About?
by Page, Graham & Fearn, Helen
- 314-327 Managing Brand Portfolios: How Strategies Have Changed
by Laforet, Sylvie & Saunders, John
- 328-338 Managing Sport Sponsorship Programs: Lessons from a Critical Assessment of English Soccer
by Chadwick, Simon & Thwaites, Des
- 339-348 Defending the Co-Branding Benefits of Sponsorship B2B Partnerships: The Case of Ambush Marketing
by Farrelly, Francis & Quester, Pascale & Greyser, Stephen A.
- 349-351 The Best of Branding: Best Practices in Corporate Branding by James R. Gregory
by Pettit, Raymond
June 2005, Volume 45, Issue 2
- 162-170 Advertising's Role in Capitalist Markets: What Do We Know and Where Do We Go from Here?
by Tellis, Gerard J.
- 171-186 In Search of True Brand Equity Metrics: All Market Share Ain't Created Equal
by Reynolds, Thomas J. & Phillips, Carol B.
- 187-197 Brand Key Performance Indicators as a Force for Brand Equity Management
by Rubinson, Joel & Pfeiffer, Markus
- 198-200 Marketers Challenged to Respond to Changing Nature of Brand Building
by Davis, Scott
- 201-210 Radical Brand Evolution: A Case-Based Framework
by Merrilees, Bill
- 211-221 The Double Jeopardy Phenomenon and the Mediating Effect of Brand Penetration between Advertising and Brand Loyalty
by Yang, Zhilin & Bi, Zili & Zhou, Nan
- 222-228 The Role of Brand Parity in Developing Loyal Customers
by Iyer, Rajesh & Muncy, James A.
- 229-240 How Behavioral Primacy Interacts with Short-Term Marketing Tactics to Influence Subsequent Long-Term Brand Choice
by Woodside, Arch G. & Uncles, Mark D.
- 241-254 A Look at the Long-run Effectiveness of Multimedia Advertising and Its Implications for Budget Allocation Decisions
by Vakratsas, Demetrios & Ma, Zhenfeng
- 255-268 Ten Years of Learning on How Online Advertising Builds Brands
by Hollis, Nigel
- 269-281 Measuring Affective Advertising: Implications of Low Attention Processing on Recall
by Heath, Robert & Nairn, Agnes
- 282-283 How Brands Become Icons: The Principles of Cultural Branding
by Adams, Tony
March 2005, Volume 45, Issue 1
- 2-4 A Vision of Media Planning in 2010
by Carlin, Ira
- 5-8 Getting Ready for the Next Generation of Marketing Communications
by Tauder, Arthur R.
- 9-16 Managing Brand Experience: The Market Contact Auditâ„¢
by Chattopadhyay, Amitava & Laborie, Jean-Louis
- 17-18 A Critical Review of â€œManaging Brand Experience: The Market Contact Auditâ„¢â€
by Pettit, Raymond
- 19-26 Simultaneous Media Experience and Synesthesia
by Pilotta, Joseph J. & Schultz, Don
- 27-33 Television Optimizers: Did They Change the Way We Do Business?
by Green, Andrew
- 34-48 Avoiding Television Advertising: Some Explanations from Time Allocation Theory
by Rojas-Mã‰Ndez, Josã‰ I. & Davies, Gary
- 49-59 The Effects of Program Responses on the Processing of Commercials Placed at Various Positions in the Program and the Block
by Moorman, Marjolein & Neijens, Peter C. & Smit, Edith G.
- 60-72 Comparing the Current Effects and Carryover of National-, Regional-, and Local-Sponsor Advertising
by Herrington, J. Duncan & Dempsey, William A.
- 73-92 A Managerial Investigation into the Product Placement Industry
by Russell, Cristel Antonia & Belch, Michael
- 93-123 A Demographic and Psychographic Profile of Heavy Internet Users and Users by Type of Internet Usage
by Assael, Henry
- 124-131 Perceptions of Handbills as a Promotional Medium: An Exploratory Study
by Prendergast, Gerard & Man, Yuen Sze
- 132-139 Information Source Usage and Purchase Satisfaction: Implications for Product-Focused Print Media
by Pingol, Laura L. & Miyazaki, Anthony D.
- 140-153 Can English Language Media Connect with Ethnic Audiences? Ethnic Minorities' Media Use and Representation Perceptions
by La Ferle, Carrie & Lee, Wei-Na
- 155-158 Management Slant
December 2004, Volume 44, Issue 4
- 317-326 Internet and Magazine Advertising: Integrated Partnerships or Not?
by Kanso, Ali M. & Nelson, Richard Alan
- 327-332 Decay Effects in Online Advertising: Quantifying the Impact of Time Since Last Exposure on Branding Effectiveness
by Havlena, William J. & Graham, Jeffrey
- 333-348 Viral Marketing or Electronic Word-of-Mouth Advertising: Examining Consumer Responses and Motivations to Pass Along Email
by Phelps, Joseph E. & Lewis, Regina & Mobilio, Lynne & Perry, David & Raman, Niranjan
- 349-359 Will Internet Users Pay for Online Content?
by Dou, Wenyu
- 360-368 Impact of Gender Differences on the Evaluation of Promotional Emails
by Phillip, Marissa V. & Suri, Rajneesh
- 369-374 The Relationship between Interactive Functions and Website Ranking
by Tse, Alan C. B. & Chan, Chi-Fai
- 375-389 The Waste in Advertising Is the Part That Works
by Ambler, Tim & Hollier, E. Ann
September 2004, Volume 44, Issue 3
- 225-231 Using Consumer Attitudes to Value Brands: Evaluation of the Financial Value of Brands
by Hupp, Oliver & Powaga, Ken
- 232-236 Brand Logic: A Business Case for Communications
by GREGORY, JAMES R. & McNAUGHTON, LAWRENCE
- 237-243 Measuring Marketing Effectiveness and Value: The Unisys Marketing Dashboard
by Miller, Amy & Cioffi, Jennifer
- 244-254 How the Pursuit of ROMI Is Changing Marketing Management
by Cook, William A. & Talluri, Vijay S.
- 255-261 How to Fill the Accountability Gap in Demand Creation
by Einhorn, Eric
- 262-270 Evaluating Return on Investment of Multimedia Advertising with a Single-Source Panel: A Retail Case Study
by Fitzgerald, Joan
- 271-280 Quantifying the Ripple: Word-of-Mouth and Advertising Effectiveness
by Hogan, John E. & Lemon, Katherine N. & Libai, Barak
- 281-296 The NASCAR Phenomenon: Auto Racing Sponsorships and Shareholder Wealth
by Pruitt, Stephen W. & Cornwell, T. Bettina & Clark, John M.
- 297-311 Advertising as Public Diplomacy: Attitude Change among International Audiences
by Kendrick, Alice & Fullerton, Jami A.
June 2004, Volume 44, Issue 2
- 163-163 Presidentorial
by Barocci, Robert L.
- 164-164 A Message from the Chairman of the AAAA to JAR Readers: Emotion in Advertising
by Kaess, Ken
- 165-169 The Importance of Being Ernest: Commemorating Dichter's Contribution to Advertising Research
by Stern, Barbara B.
- 170-180 What Advertising Testing Might Have Been, If We Had Only Known
by Cramphorn, Spike
- 181-187 On Measuring the Power of Communications
by Hall, Bruce F.
- 188-201 The Definition and Measurement of Creativity: What Do We Know?
by El-Murad, Jaafar & West, Douglas C.
- 202-209 Capturing the Flow of Emotion in Television Commercials: A New Approach
by Young, Charles E.
- 210-215 The Morphological Approach for Unconscious Consumer Motivation Research
by Ziems, Dirk
- 216-218 How Customers Think: Essential Insights into the Mind of the Market: by Gerald Zaltman, Harvard Business School Press, February 2003, ISBN: 1578518261, $29.95, 352 pp
by Cook, William A.
March 2004, Volume 44, Issue 1
- 3-18 The Role of Transactional versus Relational Data in IMC Programs: Bringing Customer Data Together
by Zahay, Debra & Peltier, James & Schultz, Don E. & Griffin, Abbie
- 19-30 The Emergence of IMC: A Theoretical Perspective
by Kitchen, Philip J. & Brignell, Joanne & Li, Tao & Jones, Graham Spickett
- 31-45 Understanding the Diffusion of Integrated Marketing Communications
by Kim, Ilchul & Han, Dongsub & Schultz, Don E.
- 46-65 Perceptions of IMC after a Decade of Development: Who's at the Wheel, and How Can We Measure Success?
by Swain, William N.
- 66-70 IMC as Theory and as a Poststructural Set of Practices and Discourses: A Continuously Evolving Paradigm Shift
by Gould, Stephen J.
- 71-89 Better Practices in Advertising Can Change a Cost of Doing Business to Wise Investments in the Business
by Blair, Margaret H. & Kuse, Allan R.
- 90-107 Targeting Women's Clothing Fashion Opinion Leaders in Media Planning: An Application for Magazines
by Vernette, Ã‰Ric
- 108-118 Sports Celebrity Influence on the Behavioral Intentions of Generation Y
by Bush, Alan J. & Martin, Craig A. & Bush, Victoria D.
- 119-125 The Impact of Trademarks and Advertisement Size on Yellow Page Call Rates
by Abernethy, Avery M. & Laband, David N.
- 126-142 Displacement and Reinforcement Effects of the Internet and Other Media as Sources of Advertising Information
by Tsao, James C. & Sibley, Stanley D.
- 143-159 Super Bowl Advertising Effectiveness: Hollywood Finds the Games Golden
by Yelkur, Rama & Tomkovick, Chuck & Traczyk, Patty
December 2003, Volume 43, Issue 4
- 346-352 The Case for Greater Agency Involvement in Strategic Partnerships
by Harris, Judy & Taylor, Kimberly A.
- 353-360 What Drives Renewal of Sponsorship Principal/Agent Relationships?
by Farrelly, Francis & Quester, Pascale G.
- 361-369 â€œBirds of a Feather Flock Togetherâ€ : Strategic Implications for Advertising Agencies
by Crutchfield, Tammy Neal & Spake, Deborah F. & D'Souza, Giles & Morgan, Robert M.
- 370-380 The Ecological Fallacy: Some Fundamental Research Misconceptions Corrected
by Clancy, Kevin J. & Berger, Paul D. & Magliozzi, Thomas L.
- 381-389 Reducing Road Rage: The Role of Target Insight in Advertising for Social Change
by Crimmins, Jim & Callahan, Chris
- 390-399 A New Scale to Assess Children's Attitude toward TV Advertising
by Derbaix, Christian & Pecheux, Claude
- 400-409 Effects of Structural and Perceptual Factors on Attitudes toward the Website
by McMILLAN, SALLY J. & HWANG, JANG-SUN & LEE, GUIOHK
- 410-418 The Impact of Content and Design Elements on Banner Advertising Click-through Rates
by Lohtia, Ritu & Donthu, Naveen & Hershberger, Edmund K.
- 419-430 Comment on â€œAmerican Media and the Smoking-related Behaviors of Asian Adolescentsâ€
by Taylor, Charles R. & Bonner, P. Greg
- 431-440 Correlation, Causation, and Smoking Initiation among Youths
by Goldberg, Marvin E.
September 2003, Volume 43, Issue 3
- 252-267 Factors Affecting Online Advertising Recall: A Study of Students
by Danaher, Peter J. & Mullarkey, Guy W.
- 268-280 Does It Pay to Shock? Reactions to Shocking and Nonshocking Advertising Content among University Students
by Dahl, Darren W. & Frankenberger, Kristina D. & Manchanda, Rajesh V.
- 281-292 Time versus Pause Manipulation in Communications Directed to the Young Adult Population: Does It Matter?
by Megehee, Carol Murphey & Dobie, Kathryn & Grant, James
- 293-300 Email Advertising: Exploratory Insights from Finland
by Martin, Brett A. S. & Van Durme, Joã‹L & Raulas, Mika & Merisavo, Marko
- 301-309 Developing a Cost-effective Brand Loyalty Program
by Wansink, Brian
- 310-321 Estimating Advertising Effects on Sales in a Competitive Setting
by Yoo, Boonghee & Mandhachitara, Rujirutana
- 322-329 Gender and E-Commerce: An Exploratory Study
by Rodgers, Shelly & Harris, Mary Ann
- 330-341 Message Order Effects and Gender Differences in Advertising Persuasion
by Brunel, Frã‰Dã‰Ric F. & Nelson, Michelle R.
June 2003, Volume 43, Issue 2
- 138-149 Practitioners' Evolving Views on Product Placement Effectiveness
by KARRH, JAMES A. & McKEE, KATHY BRITTAIN & PARDUN, CAROL J.
- 150-161 Business Perceptions of the Role of Billboards in the U.S. Economy
by Taylor, Charles R. & Franke, George R.
- 162-172 Highly Coupon and Sale Prone Consumers: Benefits Beyond Price Savings
by Garretson, Judith A. & Burton, Scot
- 173-179 The Contribution of Direct Mail Advertising to Average Weekly Unit Sales
by Stafford, Marla Royne & Lippold, Eric M. & Sherron, C. Todd
- 180-193 Media and Message Effects on DTC Prescription Drug Print Advertising Awareness
by Roth, Martin S.
- 194-206 Consumer Response to Print Prescription Drug Advertising
by Mehta, Abhilasha & Purvis, Scott C.
- 207-216 Developing a Scale to Measure the Interactivity of Websites
by Liu, Yuping
- 217-229 Effects of Configuration and Exposure Levels on Responses to Web Advertisements
by Chandon, Jean Louis & Chtourou, Mohamed Saber & Fortin, David R.
- 230-234 How Advertising Affects Consumers
by Weilbacher, William M.
- 235-245 Account Planning: Current Agency Perspectives on an Advertising Enigma
by Hackley, Christopher E.
March 2003, Volume 43, Issue 1
- 1-1 Editorial: Novus Ordo Seclorum for the Journal of Advertising Research?
by Kover, Arthur J.
- 2-11 American Media and the Smoking-related Behaviors of Asian Adolescents
by Goldberg, Marvin E.
- 12-13 Comment: â€œAmerican Media and the Smoking-related Behaviors of Asian Adolescentsâ€
by Reitter, Robert N.
- 14-15 Effects of Differential Enhancements on Mail Response Rates
by McPHETERS, REBECCA & KOSSOFF, JERRY
- 16-24 Do Customers Believe in Automobile Industry Rebate Incentives?
by Beltramini, Richard F. & Chapman, Patricia S.
- 25-33 Love at First Site? A Study of Website Advertising Effectiveness
by Dahlã‰N, Micael & Rasch, Alexandra & Rosengren, Sara
- 34-49 Measuring Web Advertising Effectiveness in China
by Gong, Wen & Maddox, Lynda M.
- 50-61 What Do Customers Consider Important in B2B Websites?
by Chakraborty, Goutam & Lala, Vishal & Warren, David
- 62-77 Jumpstarting Product Development: Competitive Analysis and Conjoint Measurement in the Cosmetic Industry
by Moskowitz, Howard & Itty, Barbara
- 78-85 Increasing Quality in Measuring Advertising Effectiveness: A Meta-Analysis of Question Framing in Conversion Studies
by Woodside, Arch G. & Dubelaar, Chris
- 86-95 How Businesses Buy Advertising Agency Services: A Way to Segment Advertising Agencies' Markets?
by Na, Woonbong & Marshall, Roger & Son, Youngseok
- 96-110 What Is Creative to Whom and Why? Perceptions in Advertising Agencies
by Koslow, Scott & Sasser, Sheila L. & Riordan, Edward A.
- 111-129 Gender Issues in Advertisingâ€”An Oversight Synthesis of Research: 1970â€“2002
by Wolin, Lori D.
- 130-132 Finding Out: Personal Adventures in Social Research: Discovering What People Think, Say, and Do: by Leo Bogart, Ivan R. Dee, Inc., February 2003, ISBN: 156-6634822, $27.50, 320 pp
by Tolley, B. Stuart
December 2000, Volume 40, Issue 6
- 1-1 Introduction: JAR Classics III
by Kover, Arthur J.
- 7-13 Curiosity versus Disbelief in Advertising
by Maloney, John C.
- 14-20 Recognition, Recall, and Rating Scales
by Wells, William D.
- 21-24 Systematic Synthesis of Advertising Research Verbatims
by Mitchell, Walter G.
- 25-31 Are So-called Successful Advertising Campaigns Really Successful?1
by Britt, Steuart Henderson
- 32-37 Benefit Bundle Analysis
by Green, Paul E. & Wind, Yoram & Jain, Arun K.
- 39-48 Repetitive Advertising and the Consumer
by Ehrenberg, Andrew S. C.
- 49-54 Memory Without Recall, Exposure Without Perception
by Krugman, Herbert E.
- 55-64 Interest-based Segments of TV Audiences
by Frank, Ronald E. & Greenberg, Marshall G.
- 65-72 Predicting Trial, Repeat, and Sales Response from Alternative Media Plans
by Zufryden, Fred S.
- 73-78 Overcontrol in Advertising Experiments
by Farris, Paul W. & Reibstein, David J.
- 79-83 How Personality Makes a Difference
by Plummer, Joseph T.
- 85-88 Analysis of the Impact of Executional Factors on Advertising Performance
by Stewart, David W. & Furse, David H.
- 89-94 Editorial Environment and Advertising Effectiveness
by Appel, Valentine
- 95-100 An Empirical Investigation of Advertising Wearin and Wearout
by Blair, Margaret Henderson
- 101-105 Observations: Building Brand Equity by Managing the Brand&s Relationships
by Blackston, Max
- 106-113 Estimating an Advertisement's Impact on One's Consumption of a Brand
by Wansink, Brian & Ray, Michael L.
- 114-135 The ARF Copy Research Validity Project
by Haley, Russell I. & Baldinger, Allan L.
- 136-144 Better Measurement and Management of Brand Value
by Crimmins, James C.
January 1996, Volume 36, Issue 1
- -2--6 Panel Cooperation: Strategies For Success
by Cook, Barry
- -7--10 Â€Œyes, You Can Raise Response Ratesâ€
by Peacock, James D.
- 11-19 Research That Creates A Foundation For Advertising'S Future:
by Cook, William A.
- 21-30 Changing Needs For Brands
by Agres, Stuart J. & Dubitsky, Tony M.
- 31-34 Changing Demands
by Wacker, Watts
- 35-42 Research In A World Of Expanding Media Options: Chicken Or Egg?
by Donato, Paul J.
- 43-54 The World Wide Web As An Advertising Medium:
by Berthon, Pierre & Pitt, Leyland F. & Watson, Richard T.
- 55-71 The Changing Face Of Advertising Research In The Information Age:
by Cook, William A. & Dunn, Theodore F.