Gender and E-Commerce: An Exploratory Study
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patricia R. Loubeau & Robert Jantzen & Elitsa Alexander, 2014. "Profiles And Preferences Of On-Line Millenial Shoppers In Bulgaria," Economic Review: Journal of Economics and Business, University of Tuzla, Faculty of Economics, vol. 12(1), pages 63-79.
- Goethals, Frank & Leclercq-Vandelannoitte, AurÃ©lie & TÃ¼tÃ¼ncÃ¼, Yazgi, 2012.
"French consumers' perceptions of the unattended delivery model for e-grocery retailing,"
Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 133-139.
- F. Goethals & A. Leclercq-Vandelanoitte & G.Y. Tütüncü, 2012. "French consumers' perceptions of the unattended delivery model for e-grocery retailing," Post-Print hal-00787518, HAL.
- Elpida TENIDOU & Dimosthenis PAPPAS & Ioannis KAZANIDIS & Stavros VALSAMIDIS, 2016. "The Usage Of E-Commerce In The Area Of Evros, Greece," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 15(2), pages 3-19.
- Aobo Jiang & Erin & Yu-Ching Lin, 2018. "Research On The Development Of Science And Technology Network Industry Based On Structural Equation Modeling," Journal of Mechanical Engineering Research & Developments (JMERD), Zibeline International Publishing, vol. 41(3), pages 82-90, September.
- Lansley, Guy & Longley, Paul, 2016. "Deriving age and gender from forenames for consumer analytics," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 271-278.
- Yukihiro Miwa & Makoto Morisada & Wirawan D. Dahana, 2018. "Online Shopping Malls: Behavioral Impacts of Short- and Long-Term Store Loyalty," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 11(3), pages 10-20, March.
- Korgaonkar, Pradeep & Becerra, Enrique & Oâ€™Leary, Bay & Goldring, Deborah, 2010. "Product classifications, consumer characteristics, and patronage preference for online auction," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 270-277.
- Pascual-Miguel, Félix J. & Agudo-Peregrina, Ángel F. & Chaparro-Peláez, Julián, 2015. "Influences of gender and product type on online purchasing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1550-1556.
- Davis, Robert & Smith, Sandra D. & Lang, Bodo U., 2017. "A comparison of online and offline gender and goal directed shopping online," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 118-125.
- Ageeva, Elena & Melewar, T.C. & Foroudi, Pantea & Dennis, Charles & Jin, Zhongqi, 2018. "Examining the influence of corporate website favorability on corporate image and corporate reputation: Findings from fsQCA," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 287-304.
- repec:zib:zjmerd:3jmerd2018-82-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ji-Hee Jung & Jae-Ik Shin, 2019. "The Effect of Choice Attributes of Internet Specialized Banks on Integrated Loyalty: The Moderating Effect of Gender," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(24), pages 1-18, December.
- Hou, Jianwei & Elliott, Kevin, 2014. "How do online bidders differ from non-bidders?," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 18-25.
- Faqih, Khaled M.S. & Jaradat, Mohammed-Issa Riad Mousa, 2015. "Assessing the moderating effect of gender differences and individualism-collectivism at individual-level on the adoption of mobile commerce technology: TAM3 perspective," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 37-52.
- Lifang Peng & Qinyu Liao & Xiaorong Wang & Xuanfang He, 2016. "Factors affecting female user information adoption: an empirical investigation on fashion shopping guide websites," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 145-169, June.
- Santiago Forgas-Coll & Ramon Palau-Saumell & Javier Sánchez-García & Juan Fandos-Roig, 2013. "Airline website loyalty formation and the moderating effects of gender and education," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 7(2), pages 255-274, June.
- Tasci, Asli D.A., 2018. "Testing the cross-brand and cross-market validity of a consumer-based brand equity (CBBE) model for destination brands," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 143-159.
- Omrani, Nessrine & Soulié, Nicolas, 2017. "Culture, Privacy Conception and Privacy Concern: Evidence from Europe before PRISM," 14th ITS Asia-Pacific Regional Conference, Kyoto 2017: Mapping ICT into Transformation for the Next Information Society 168531, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Faqih, Khaled M.S., 2016. "An empirical analysis of factors predicting the behavioral intention to adopt Internet shopping technology among non-shoppers in a developing country context: Does gender matter?," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 140-164.
- Ather Akhlaq & Ejaz Ahmed, 2016. "Gender Differences Among Online Shopping Factors In Pakistan," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 7(1).
- Christopher Agbonifoh & Edith Odia, 2020. "Shoppersâ€™ Perception Of Retail Convenience In Online Shopping In Benin City, Nigeria," Oradea Journal of Business and Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 5(1), pages 49-59, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jadres:v:43:y:2003:i:03:p:322-329_03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/jar .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.