Gender and E-Commerce: An Exploratory Study
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patricia R. Loubeau & Robert Jantzen & Elitsa Alexander, 2014. "Profiles And Preferences Of On-Line Millenial Shoppers In Bulgaria," Economic Review: Journal of Economics and Business, University of Tuzla, Faculty of Economics, vol. 12(1), pages 63-79.
- Elpida TENIDOU & Dimosthenis PAPPAS & Ioannis KAZANIDIS & Stavros VALSAMIDIS, 2016. "The Usage Of E-Commerce In The Area Of Evros, Greece," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 15(2), pages 3-19.
- Pascual-Miguel, Félix J. & Agudo-Peregrina, Ángel F. & Chaparro-Peláez, Julián, 2015. "Influences of gender and product type on online purchasing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1550-1556.
- Lifang Peng & Qinyu Liao & Xiaorong Wang & Xuanfang He, 2016. "Factors affecting female user information adoption: an empirical investigation on fashion shopping guide websites," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 145-169, June.
- Santiago Forgas-Coll & Ramon Palau-Saumell & Javier Sánchez-García & Juan Fandos-Roig, 2013. "Airline website loyalty formation and the moderating effects of gender and education," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 7(2), pages 255-274, June.
- repec:eee:touman:v:65:y:2018:i:c:p:143-159 is not listed on IDEAS
- Omrani, Nessrine & Soulié, Nicolas, 2017. "Culture, Privacy Conception and Privacy Concern: Evidence from Europe before PRISM," 14th ITS Asia-Pacific Regional Conference, Kyoto 2017: Mapping ICT into Transformation for the Next Information Society 168531, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Ather Akhlaq & Ejaz Ahmed, 2016. "Gender Differences Among Online Shopping Factors In Pakistan," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 7(1).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jadres:v:43:y:2003:i:03:p:322-329_03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JAR .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.