Viral Marketing or Electronic Word-of-Mouth Advertising: Examining Consumer Responses and Motivations to Pass Along Email
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jie Zhang & Yongjun Sung & Wei-Na Lee, 2010. "To Play or Not to Play: An Exploratory Content Analysis of Branded Entertainment in Facebook," American Journal of Business, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(1), pages 53-64, April.
- Ramezani, Mohsen & Moradi, Parham & Akhlaghian, Fardin, 2014. "A pattern mining approach to enhance the accuracy of collaborative filtering in sparse data domains," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 408(C), pages 72-84.
- Ho, Jason Y.C. & Dempsey, Melanie, 2010. "Viral marketing: Motivations to forward online content," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 1000-1006, September.
- Sinan Aral & Dylan Walker, 2011. "Creating Social Contagion Through Viral Product Design: A Randomized Trial of Peer Influence in Networks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(9), pages 1623-1639, February.
- Yang, Jianmei & Yao, Canzhong & Ma, Weicheng & Chen, Guanrong, 2010. "A study of the spreading scheme for viral marketing based on a complex network model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(4), pages 859-870.
- Shen, George Chung-Chi & Chiou, Jyh-Shen & Hsiao, Chih-Hui & Wang, Chun-Hsien & Li, Hsin-Ni, 2016. "Effective marketing communication via social networking site: The moderating role of the social tie," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 2265-2270.
- Ralf van der Lans & Gerrit van Bruggen & Jehoshua Eliashberg & Berend Wierenga, 2010. "A Viral Branching Model for Predicting the Spread of Electronic Word of Mouth," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(2), pages 348-365, 03-04.
- David Godes & Dina Mayzlin & Yubo Chen & Sanjiv Das & Chrysanthos Dellarocas & Bruce Pfeiffer & Barak Libai & Subrata Sen & Mengze Shi & Peeter Verlegh, 2005. "The Firm's Management of Social Interactions," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 415-428, December.
- Ouidade Sabri, 2017. "Does Viral Communication Context Increase the Harmfulness of Controversial Taboo Advertising?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 141(2), pages 235-247, March.
- Lee, Hyejun & Lee, Dong Il & Kim, Taeho & Lee, Juhyun, 2013. "The moderating role of socio-semantic networks on online buzz diffusion," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1367-1374.
- Gilles Séré de Lanauze & Béatrice Siadou-Martin, 2015. "La marque 2.0: l'humilité comme condition nécessaire de la relation marque consommateur?," Post-Print hal-01697924, HAL.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2017:i:1:p:15-:d:123921 is not listed on IDEAS
- Singh, Tanuja & Veron-Jackson, Liza & Cullinane, Joe, 2008. "Blogging: A new play in your marketing game plan," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 281-292.
- Martin, William C. & Lueg, Jason E., 2013. "Modeling word-of-mouth usage," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(7), pages 801-808.
- Southwell, Brian G. & Slater, Jonathan S. & Rothman, Alexander J. & Friedenberg, Laura M. & Allison, Tiffany R. & Nelson, Christina L., 2010. "The availability of community ties predicts likelihood of peer referral for mammography: Geographic constraints on viral marketing," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(9), pages 1627-1635, November.
- Cowley, Elizabeth, 2014. "Consumers telling consumption stories: Word-of-mouth and retrospective evaluations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(7), pages 1522-1529.
- Kaplan, Andreas M. & Haenlein, Michael, 2011. "Two hearts in three-quarter time: How to waltz the social media/viral marketing dance," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 253-263, May.
- Ketelaar, Paul E. & Janssen, Loes & Vergeer, Maurice & van Reijmersdal, Eva A. & Crutzen, Rik & van ‘t Riet, Jonathan, 2016. "The success of viral ads: Social and attitudinal predictors of consumer pass-on behavior on social network sites," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 2603-2613.
- Maria Colurcio & Angela Caridà, 2014. "Gli effetti cognitivi, comportamentali ed economici del viral marketing," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(1), pages 85-101.
- Remondino, Marco, 2011. "Word-Of-Mouth Marketing And Enterprise Strategies: A Bottom-Up Diffusion Model," Annals of Spiru Haret University, Economic Series, Universitatea Spiru Haret, vol. 2(2), pages 101-105.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jadres:v:44:y:2004:i:04:p:333-348_04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JAR .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.