The Impact of Content and Design Elements on Banner Advertising Click-through Rates
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:aes:jetimm:v:1:y:2017:i:1:p:164-170 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lohtia, Ritu & Donthu, Naveen & Yaveroglu, Idil, 2007. "Evaluating the efficiency of Internet banner advertisements," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 365-370, April.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:17:y:2015:i:3:d:10.1007_s10796-014-9508-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:124:y:2017:i:c:p:295-305 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lili Hai & Lan Zhao & Anna Nagurney, 2010. "An integrated framework for the design of optimal web banners," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 69-83, April.
- Mariea Hoy & May Lwin, 2008. "An International Perspective of Online Disclosure Presentation: A Comparison of Banner Ad Disclosures from United States, United Kingdom, and Singapore Web Sites," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 327-347, September.
- Bellman, Steven & Schweda, Anika & Varan, Duane, 2012. "Interactive TV advertising: iTV ad executional factors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(6), pages 831-839.
- Wang, Ying & Sun, Shaojing, 2010. "Assessing beliefs, attitudes, and behavioral responses toward online advertising in three countries," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 333-344, August.
- Yi Zhu & Kenneth C. Wilbur, 2008. "Strategic Bidding in Hybrid CPC/CPM Auctions," Working Papers 08-25, NET Institute, revised Oct 2008.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jadres:v:43:y:2003:i:04:p:410-418_03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JAR .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.