Quantifying the Ripple: Word-of-Mouth and Advertising Effectiveness
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jalal Hanaysha, 2016. "Examining the link between word of mouth and brand equity: A study on international fast food restaurants in Malaysia," Journal of Asian Business Strategy, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(3), pages 41-49, March.
- Ralf van der Lans & Gerrit van Bruggen & Jehoshua Eliashberg & Berend Wierenga, 2010. "A Viral Branching Model for Predicting the Spread of Electronic Word of Mouth," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(2), pages 348-365, 03-04.
- repec:rss:jnljms:v5i7p4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:elmark:v:27:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s12525-017-0255-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dong, Weimin & Swain, Scott D. & Berger, Paul D., 2007. "The role of channel quality in customer equity management," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(12), pages 1243-1252, December.
- Nic S. Terblanche, 2016. "Measuring word-of-mouth activity after a service encounter: are we measuring what customers communicate?," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 10(2), pages 283-299, June.
- repec:eee:joinma:v:25:y:2011:i:2:p:75-84 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jitka Novotová & Jozefina Simová & Jitka Vávrová, 2016. "Online communication about accommodation facilities during the collection of customer feedback," Ekonomika a Management, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(3).
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:34:y:2017:i:2:p:382-398 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jouret:v:87:y:2011:i:1:p:111-126 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jadres:v:44:y:2004:i:03:p:271-280_04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JAR .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.