Message Order Effects and Gender Differences in Advertising Persuasion
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcin Nowakowski & Barbara Nowakowska, 2016. "Message Strategy and Information Content of Advertising in Women’s Magazines in Poland (Strategia przekazu oraz tresc informacyjna reklam w czasopismach kobiecych w Polsce )," Research Reports, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 1(20), pages 123-135.
- Ouidade Sabri, 2017. "Does Viral Communication Context Increase the Harmfulness of Controversial Taboo Advertising?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 141(2), pages 235-247, March.
- McKay-Nesbitt, Jane & Bhatnagar, Namita & Smith, Malcolm C., 2013. "Regulatory fit effects of gender and marketing message content," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(11), pages 2245-2251.
- Oksana Loginova, 2008. "Exposure Order Effects and Advertising Competition," Working Papers 0806, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Loginova, Oksana, 2009. "Exposure order effects and advertising competition," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 528-538, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jadres:v:43:y:2003:i:03:p:330-341_03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JAR .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.