Corporate Reputation: What Do Consumers Really Care About?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vittoria Marino & Letizia Lo Presti, 2015. "L’impatto della brand crisis sulla clientela e l’effetto della fedeltà alla marca," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(3), pages 103-121.
- Ramasamy, Bala & Yeung, Matthew C.H. & Chen, Junsong, 2013. "Selling to the urban Chinese in East Asia: Do CSR and value orientation matter?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(12), pages 2485-2491.
- Goran Vlašić & Josef Langer, 2012. "Concept of reputation: different perspectives and robust empirical understandings," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 24(2), pages 219-244.
- Sandro Castaldo & Francesco Perrini & Nicola Misani & Antonio Tencati, 2009. "The Missing Link Between Corporate Social Responsibility and Consumer Trust: The Case of Fair Trade Products," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 84(1), pages 1-15, January.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:18:y:2011:i:6:p:562-574 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zullina H. Shaari & Amzairi Amar & M. Radzi Zainol & Azamudin Badri Harun, 2015. "Linking Leadership Studies to Corporate Brand Management: A Review," International Journal of Business Administration, International Journal of Business Administration, Sciedu Press, vol. 6(1), pages 26-37, January.
- Supran Kumar Sharma & Shravani Sharma, 2013. "Relationship of Corporate Social Responsibility with Consumer Buying Behavior: An Indian Perspective," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 16(50), pages 101-130, December.
- Shahid Rasool & Asif Ayub Kiyani & Fadilah Binti Siali & Hiram Ting & Mahani Mohammad Abdu Shakur, 2017. "Consumer Innovativeness in Consumer - Company Relationship and Mediating Role of Consumer Value: An Empirical Study of Cell Phone Users in Pakistan," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 379-388.
- Ananya Reed & Darryl Reed, 2009. "Partnerships for Development: Four Models of Business Involvement," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(1), pages 3-37, May.
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:17:y:2009:i:2:p:115-124 is not listed on IDEAS
- Weinzimmer, Laurence G. & Esken, Candace A., 2016. "Risky business: Taking a stand on social issues," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 331-337.
- Alain d’Astous & Amélie Legendre, 2009. "Understanding Consumers’ Ethical Justifications: A Scale for Appraising Consumers’ Reasons for Not Behaving Ethically," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(2), pages 255-268, June.
- Katri Karjalainen & Claire Moxham, 2013. "Focus on Fairtrade: Propositions for Integrating Fairtrade and Supply Chain Management Research," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 116(2), pages 267-282, August.
- Jatinder Singh & Oriol Iglesias & Joan Batista-Foguet, 2012. "Does Having an Ethical Brand Matter? The Influence of Consumer Perceived Ethicality on Trust, Affect and Loyalty," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 111(4), pages 541-549, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jadres:v:45:y:2005:i:03:p:305-313_05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JAR .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.