Gender Issues in Advertising 2002
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pillai, Kishore Gopalakrishna & Katsikeas, Constantine S. & Presi, Caterina, 2012. "Print advertising: Type size effects," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(6), pages 865-868.
- Varsha Jain & Subhadip Roy & Adwita Pant, 2013. "Effect of colour and relative product size (RPS) on consumer attitudes," Transnational Marketing Journal, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 1(1), pages 41-58, October.
- Salzberger, Thomas & Newton, Fiona J. & Ewing, Michael T., 2014. "Detecting gender item bias and differential manifest response behavior: A Rasch-based solution," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 598-607.
- McKay-Nesbitt, Jane & Bhatnagar, Namita & Smith, Malcolm C., 2013. "Regulatory fit effects of gender and marketing message content," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(11), pages 2245-2251.
- Varsha Jain & Kriti Bharadwaj & Amrita Bansal & Vivek S Natarajan, 2016. "Discovering the Changes in Gendering of Products: Case of Woman in ‘Bikerni Community’ in India," Border Crossing, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 6(2), pages 169-194, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jadres:v:43:y:2003:i:01:p:111-129_03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JAR .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.