Sports Celebrity Influence on the Behavioral Intentions of Generation Y
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Varsha Jain & Saumya Pant, 2015. "Positioning Generation Y for Effective Mobile Communication: The case of three cities in India," Transnational Marketing Journal, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 3(1), pages 1-25, May.
- Daniel Hogele & Sascha L. Schmidt & Benno Torgler, 2012.
"The Influence of Superstars on Organizational Identification of External Stakeholders: Empirical Findings from Professional Soccer,"
School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series
294, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Daniel HÃ¶gele & Sascha L. Schmidt & Benno Torgler, 2012. "The Influence of Superstars on Organizational Identification of External Stakeholders: Empirical Findings from Professional Soccer," CREMA Working Paper Series 2012-18, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Muhammad Zubair Haroon, Mirza Amin ul-Haq, Najmonnisa, 2015. "Impact of Role Model on Behavioral and Purchase Intentions among Youngsters: Empirical Evidence from Karachi, Pakistan," Journal of Management Sciences, Geist Science, Iqra University, Faculty of Business Administration, vol. 2(2), pages 242-254, October.
- Subhadip Roy & Abhijit Guha & Abhijit Biswas, 2015. "Celebrity endorsements and women consumers in India: how generation-cohort affiliation and celebrity-product congruency moderate the benefits of chronological age congruency," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 363-376, September.
- Noble, Stephanie M. & Haytko, Diana L. & Phillips, Joanna, 2009. "What drives college-age Generation Y consumers?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(6), pages 617-628, June.
- repec:eee:spomar:v:20:y:2017:i:3:p:261-272 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hal:journl:dumas-00933897 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sparvero, Emily & Chalip, Laurence, 2007. "Professional Teams as Leverageable Assets: Strategic Creation of Community Value," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 1-30, May.
- Daniel Hoegele & Sascha L. Schmidt & Benno Torgler, 2016. "The importance of key celebrity characteristics for customer segmentation by age and gender: Does beauty matter in professional football?," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 601-627, July.
- Chloé Guillot-Soulez & Sébastien Soulez, 2013. "Generation Y preferences for employer brand benefits," Post-Print halshs-00863619, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jadres:v:44:y:2004:i:01:p:108-118_04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JAR .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .