A Managerial Investigation into the Product Placement Industry
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas, Sunil & Kohli, Chiranjeev S., 2011. "Can brand image move upwards after Sideways? A strategic approach to brand placements," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 41-49, January.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:83:y:2018:i:c:p:151-159 is not listed on IDEAS
- Horrigan, David, 2009. "Branded Content: A new Model for driving Tourism via Film and Branding Strategies," MPRA Paper 25419, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Aug 2009.
- Thomas, Sunil & Kohli, Chiranjeev S., 2011. "Can brand image move upwards after Sideways? A strategic approach to brand placements," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 41-49.
- Jean-Marc Lehu & Etienne Bressoud, 2007. "Viewers and brand placement in movies: new insights about viewers contribute to better understand the effectiveness of the technique," Post-Print halshs-00305723, HAL.
- Lehu, Jean-Marc & Bressoud, Etienne, 2008. "Effectiveness of brand placement: New insights about viewers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(10), pages 1083-1090, October.
- Etienne Bressoud & Jean-Marc Lehu & Cristel Antonia Russell, 2008. "Integrating placement and audience characteristics to assess the recall of product placements in film: findings from a field study," Post-Print halshs-00303731, HAL.
- Davtyan, Davit & Cunningham, Isabella, 2017. "An investigation of brand placement effects on brand attitudes and purchase intentions: Brand placements versus TV commercials," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 160-167.
- Frank, Bianca & Rennhak, Carsten, 2011. "Product Placement am Beispiel des Kinofilms Sex and the City: The Movie," Reutlingen Working Papers on Marketing & Management 2009-03, Reutlingen University, ESB Business School.
- Asad Ullah Khan & Rabna Nawaz Lodhi & Muhammad Faisal Saddique, 2015. "Exploring Consumer Behavior towards Product Placement Strategy through Television Programs: A Case Study of Q Mobile in Pakistan," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 3(3), pages 105-114, March.
- Etienne Bressoud & Jean-Marc Lehu, 2008. "Product placement in movies: questioning the effectiveness according to the spectator's viewing conditions," Post-Print halshs-00303667, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jadres:v:45:y:2005:i:01:p:73-92_05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JAR .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.