Ten Years of Learning on How Online Advertising Builds Brands
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:scient:v:112:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2438-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- E. Crespo-Almendros & S. Barrio-García, 2016. "Do online discounts and free gifts damage brand image of service? The moderating role of promotion-proneness," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 10(1), pages 31-58, March.
- repec:eee:joinma:v:23:y:2009:i:4:p:288-299 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berthon, Pierre & Pitt, Leyland F. & Campbell, Colin, 2009. "Does brand meaning exist in similarity or singularity?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 356-361, March.
- repec:ibn:ijmsjn:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:39-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anindya Ghose & Vilma Todri, 2015. "Towards a Digital Attribution Model: Measuring the Impact of Display Advertising on Online Consumer Behavior," Working Papers 15-15, NET Institute.
- repec:eee:joinma:v:30:y:2015:i:c:p:34-45 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jadres:v:45:y:2005:i:02:p:255-268_05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JAR .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .