Consumer Ethics: The Role of Self-Regulatory Focus
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ferber, Robert, 1977. " Research by Convenience," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(1), pages 57-58, June.
- Swaidan, Ziad & Rawwas, Mohammed Y.A. & Al-Khatib, Jamal A., 2004. "Consumer ethics: moral ideologies and ethical beliefs of a micro-culture in the US," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 749-761, December.
- Fullerton, R. A. & Punj, G., 2004. "Repercussions of promoting an ideology of consumption: consumer misbehavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(11), pages 1239-1249, November.
- Crowe, Ellen & Higgins, E. Tory, 1997. "Regulatory Focus and Strategic Inclinations: Promotion and Prevention in Decision-Making," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 117-132, February.
- Muncy, James A. & Vitell, Scott J., 1992. "Consumer ethics: An investigation of the ethical beliefs of the final consumer," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 297-311, June.
- Al-Khatib, Jamal A. & Vitell, Scott J. & Rexeisen, Richard & Rawwas, Mohammed, 2005. "Inter-country differences of consumer ethics in Arab countries," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 495-516, August.
- Eduardo B. Andrade, 2005. "Behavioral Consequences of Affect: Combining Evaluative and Regulatory Mechanisms," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(3), pages 355-362, December.
- Pham, Michel Tuan & Avnet, Tamar, 2004. " Ideals and Oughts and the Reliance on Affect versus Substance in Persuasion," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(4), pages 503-18, March.
- Blair Kidwell & David M. Hardesty & Terry L. Childers, 2008. "Consumer Emotional Intelligence: Conceptualization, Measurement, and the Prediction of Consumer Decision Making," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 35(1), pages 154-166, November.
- Forster, Jens & Higgins, E. Tory & Bianco, Amy Taylor, 2003. "Speed/accuracy decisions in task performance: Built-in trade-off or separate strategic concerns?," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 148-164, January.
- Vince Mitchell & George Balabanis & Bodo Schlegelmilch & T. Cornwell, 2009. "Measuring Unethical Consumer Behavior Across Four Countries," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(2), pages 395-412, August.
- Wu, Cindy & McMullen, Jeffery S. & Neubert, Mitchell J. & Yi, Xiang, 2008. "The influence of leader regulatory focus on employee creativity," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 587-602, September.
- Rui (Juliet) Zhu & Joan Meyers-Levy, 2007. "Exploring the Cognitive Mechanism that Underlies Regulatory Focus Effects," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(1), pages 89-96, 04.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:97:y:2010:i:2:p:241-255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.