Consumer Ethics: The Role of Self-Regulatory Focus
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Muncy, James A. & Vitell, Scott J., 1992. "Consumer ethics: An investigation of the ethical beliefs of the final consumer," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 297-311, June.
- Pham, Michel Tuan & Avnet, Tamar, 2004. " Ideals and Oughts and the Reliance on Affect versus Substance in Persuasion," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(4), pages 503-18, March.
- Fullerton, R. A. & Punj, G., 2004. "Repercussions of promoting an ideology of consumption: consumer misbehavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(11), pages 1239-1249, November.
- Eduardo B. Andrade, 2005. "Behavioral Consequences of Affect: Combining Evaluative and Regulatory Mechanisms," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(3), pages 355-362, December.
- Wu, Cindy & McMullen, Jeffery S. & Neubert, Mitchell J. & Yi, Xiang, 2008. "The influence of leader regulatory focus on employee creativity," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 587-602, September.
- Ferber, Robert, 1977. " Research by Convenience," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(1), pages 57-58, June.
- Blair Kidwell & David M. Hardesty & Terry L. Childers, 2008. "Consumer Emotional Intelligence: Conceptualization, Measurement, and the Prediction of Consumer Decision Making," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 35(1), pages 154-166, November.
- Vince Mitchell & George Balabanis & Bodo Schlegelmilch & T. Cornwell, 2009. "Measuring Unethical Consumer Behavior Across Four Countries," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(2), pages 395-412, August.
- Forster, Jens & Higgins, E. Tory & Bianco, Amy Taylor, 2003. "Speed/accuracy decisions in task performance: Built-in trade-off or separate strategic concerns?," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 148-164, January.
- Rui (Juliet) Zhu & Joan Meyers-Levy, 2007. "Exploring the Cognitive Mechanism that Underlies Regulatory Focus Effects," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(1), pages 89-96, 04.
- Al-Khatib, Jamal A. & Vitell, Scott J. & Rexeisen, Richard & Rawwas, Mohammed, 2005. "Inter-country differences of consumer ethics in Arab countries," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 495-516, August.
- Swaidan, Ziad & Rawwas, Mohammed Y.A. & Al-Khatib, Jamal A., 2004. "Consumer ethics: moral ideologies and ethical beliefs of a micro-culture in the US," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 749-761, December.
- Crowe, Ellen & Higgins, E. Tory, 1997. "Regulatory Focus and Strategic Inclinations: Promotion and Prevention in Decision-Making," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 117-132, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:97:y:2010:i:2:p:241-255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.