Value Orientations as Determinants of Preference for External and Anonymous Whistleblowing
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 107 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/applied+ethics/journal/10551/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bass, Kenneth & Barnett, Tim & Brown, Gene, 1999. "Individual Difference Variables, Ethical Judgments, and Ethical Behavioral Intentions," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(02), pages 183-205, April.
- Lin Ge & Stuart Thomas, 2008. "A Cross-Cultural Comparison of the Deliberative Reasoning of Canadian and Chinese Accounting Students," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 82(1), pages 189-211, September.
- Fraedrich, John Paul & Ferrell, O. C., 1992. "The impact of perceived risk and moral philosophy type on ethical decision making in business organizations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 283-295, June.
- Dworkin, Terry Morehead & Near, Janet P., 1997. "A Better Statutory Approach to Whistle-blowing," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(01), pages 1-16, January.
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Noel Siu & Kit-Chun Lam, 2009. "A Comparative Study of Ethical Perceptions of Managers and Non-Managers," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(1), pages 167-183, April.
- Near, Janet P. & Rehg, Michael T. & Van Scotter, James R. & Miceli, Marcia P., 2004. "Does Type of Wrongdoing Affect the Whistle-Blowing Process?," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(02), pages 219-242, April.
- Heungsik Park & John Blenkinsopp & M. Oktem & Ugur Omurgonulsen, 2008. "Cultural Orientation and Attitudes Toward Different Forms of Whistleblowing: A Comparison of South Korea, Turkey, and the U.K," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 82(4), pages 929-939, November.
- Julia Zhang & Randy Chiu & Liqun Wei, 2009. "Decision-Making Process of Internal Whistleblowing Behavior in China: Empirical Evidence and Implications," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(1), pages 25-41, April.
- Marcia Miceli & Janet Near & Terry Dworkin, 2009. "A Word to the Wise: How Managers and Policy-Makers can Encourage Employees to Report Wrongdoing," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 86(3), pages 379-396, May.
- Mohammed Rawwas & Ziad Swaidan & Jamal Al-Khatib, 2006. "Does Religion Matter? A Comparison Study of the Ethical Beliefs of Marketing Students of Religious and Secular Universities in Japan," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 65(1), pages 69-86, 04.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:107:y:2012:i:2:p:197-213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.