Religious Influences on Store Loyalty Among Grocery Shoppers In Mauritius: The Mediating Role of Trust
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Scott Vitell, 2009. "The Role of Religiosity in Business and Consumer Ethics: A Review of the Literature," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(2), pages 155-167, November.
- Brashear-Alejandro, Thomas & Kang, Jun & Groza, Mark D., 2016. "Leveraging loyalty programs to build customer–company identification," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 1190-1198.
- Kennedy, Mary Susan & Ferrell, Linda K. & LeClair, Debbie Thorne, 2001. "Consumers' trust of salesperson and manufacturer: an empirical study," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 73-86, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Küper, Inken & Edinger-Schons, Laura Marie, 2020. "Is sharing up for sale? Monetary exchanges in the sharing economy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 223-234.
- Daniela Andreini & Diego Rinallo & Giuseppe Pedeliento & Mara Bergamaschi, 2017. "Brands and Religion in the Secularized Marketplace and Workplace: Insights from the Case of an Italian Hospital Renamed After a Roman Catholic Pope," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 141(3), pages 529-550, March.
- Tripathi, Sanjeev & Agrawal, Kopal, 2015. "A Study on the Not-for-Profit Route to Olympic Gold," IIMA Working Papers WP2015-03-03, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Kim, Do Yuon & Kim, Hye-Young, 2021. "Trust me, trust me not: A nuanced view of influencer marketing on social media," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 223-232.
- Thomas Li-Ping Tang, 2016. "Theory of Monetary Intelligence: Money Attitudes—Religious Values, Making Money, Making Ethical Decisions, and Making the Grade," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 133(3), pages 583-603, February.
- Atul Purohit & Urjita Thakar, 2019. "Role of information and communication technology in improving loyalty program effectiveness: a comprehensive approach and future research agenda," Information Technology & Tourism, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 259-280, June.
- Ramzi Fathallah & Yusuf Sidani & Sandra Khalil, 2020. "How Religion Shapes Family Business Ethical Behaviors: An Institutional Logics Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 163(4), pages 647-659, May.
- Larson, Ronald B. & Brown, Anna K., 2013. "Considering Stakeholders when Implementing New Technologies," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150975, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Stergios Leventis & Emmanouil Dedoulis & Omneya Abdelsalam, 2018. "The Impact of Religiosity on Audit Pricing," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 148(1), pages 53-78, March.
- Jasmin Baumann & Kenneth Le Meunier-FitzHugh, 2014. "Trust as a facilitator of co-creation in customer-salesperson interaction – an imperative for the realization of episodic and relational value?," AMS Review, Springer;Academy of Marketing Science, vol. 4(1), pages 5-20, June.
- Jacob, Frank & Kleipaß, Ulrich & Pohl, Alexander, 2014. "Nature and role of customer satisfaction in the solution business," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 487-498.
- Kadic-Maglajlic, Selma & Boso, Nathaniel & Micevski, Milena, 2018. "How internal marketing drive customer satisfaction in matured and maturing European markets?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 291-299.
- Abela, Andrew V., 2014. "Appealing to the imagination: Effective and ethical marketing of religion," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 50-58.
- Samson, Alain & Voyer, Benjamin G., 2014. "Emergency purchasing situations: Implications for consumer decision-making," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 21-33.
- Dariusz Dudek & Marcin Lipowski & Ilona Bondos, 2021. "Changing Energy Supplier on the Market with a Strong Position of Incumbent Suppliers—Polish Example," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(13), pages 1-16, June.
- Mittal, Sarah & Silvera, David H., 2021. "It grows on you: Perceptions of sales/service personnel with facial hair," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 604-613.
- Christophe J. GODLEWSKI & Nhung Hong LE, 2021. "Family Firms And The Cost Of Borrowing: Empirical Evidence From East Asia," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2021-06, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Marjorie Cooper & Chris Pullig, 2013. "I’m Number One! Does Narcissism Impair Ethical Judgment Even for the Highly Religious?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 112(1), pages 167-176, January.
- Faheem Bukhari & Saima Hussain & Rizwan Raheem Ahmed & Dalia Streimikiene & Riaz Hussain Soomro & Zahid Ali Channar, 2020. "Motives and Role of Religiosity towards Consumer Purchase Behavior in Western Imported Food Products," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Mortimer, Gary & Fazal-e-Hasan, Syed Muhammad & Grimmer, Martin & Grimmer, Louise, 2020. "Explaining the impact of consumer religiosity, perceived risk and moral potency on purchase intentions," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 55(C).
More about this item
KeywordsReligious Affiliation; Religious Commitment; Store Loyalty; Store Trust.;
All these keywords.
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MKT-2018-03-19 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gtr:gatrjs:gjbssr496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://gatrenterprise.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Prof. Dr. Abd Rahim Mohamad (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://gatrenterprise.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.