Report NEP-MKT-2018-03-19This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Syaifurrizal Wijaya Putra, 2017. "The Influence of Brand Equity and Green Marketing on Consumer's Decision to Purchase Honda Beat Series in Surabaya," GATR Journals jmmr168, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Jackaria Nazneen Carrim, 2017. "Religious Influences on Store Loyalty Among Grocery Shoppers In Mauritius: The Mediating Role of Trust," GATR Journals gjbssr496, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Yuta KITTAKA, 2018. "Multiproduct Firms, Consumer Search, and Demand Heterogeneity," ISER Discussion Paper 1024, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Koska, Onur A., 2018. "Gains from multinational competition for crossborder firm acquisition," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-19, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Nufer, Gerd & Halbauer, Claudia, 2018. "Marketing-Kommunikation für Startups," Reutlingen Working Papers on Marketing & Management 2018-1, Reutlingen University, ESB Business School.
- Khusnul Khotimah, 2017. "Experiential Marketing to Increase Net Marketing Contribution Margin (NMCM) through Customer Value," GATR Journals jmmr173, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Nufer, Gerd & Ellsässer, Linda, 2018. "Corporate Social Responsibility und Marketing," Reutlingen Working Papers on Marketing & Management 2018-2, Reutlingen University, ESB Business School.
- Alicia Gómez-Tello & Alfonso Díez-Minguela & Julio Martínez-Galarraga & Daniel A. Tirado-Fabregat, 2018. "Regional prices in early twentieth-century Spain: A country-product-dummy approach," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1802, Asociación Española de Historia Económica.
- Juliana Cardoso dos Santos & Priscila Casari, 2017. "Análise dos Fatores Associados ao Consumo de Chocolates Gourmet em Goiânia," Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Curso de Ciencias Economicas da UFG 068, Curso de Ciencias Economicas da Universidade Federal de Goias - FACE.
- Chiara Farronato & Andrey Fradkin, 2018. "The Welfare Effects of Peer Entry in the Accommodation Market: The Case of Airbnb," NBER Working Papers 24361, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Weidenstedt, Linda, 2017. "Does One Size Fit All? Investigating Different Empowerment Orientations in the Heterogeneous Workforce of the Swedish Retail Sector," Ratio Working Papers 296, The Ratio Institute.
- Fares, M’hand & Raza, Saqlain & Thomas, Alban, 2018. "Is there complementarity between labels and brands? Evidence from small French co-operatives," TSE Working Papers 18-895, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).