Experiential Marketing to Increase Net Marketing Contribution Margin (NMCM) through Customer Value
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J.J. Brakus & B.H. Schmitt & L. Zarantonello, 2009. "Brand Experience: What Is It? How Do We Measure It? And Does It Affect Loyalty?," Post-Print hal-00799102, HAL.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Hugo Martins & Paulo Carvalho & Nuno Almeida, 2021. "Destination Brand Experience: A Study Case in Touristic Context of the Peneda-Gerês National Park," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(21), pages 1-17, October.
- Meghisan-Toma Georgeta-Madalina & Toma Dorin, 2019. "Health Determinants and Unmet Needs for Health Care- towards e-Health Systems," Proceedings of the International Conference on Business Excellence, Sciendo, vol. 13(1), pages 1045-1057, May.
- Siwarit Pongsakornrungsilp & Pimlapas Pongsakornrungsilp & Theeranuch Pusaksrikit & Pimmada Wichasin & Vikas Kumar, 2021. "Co-Creating a Sustainable Regional Brand from Multiple Sub-Brands: The Andaman Tourism Cluster of Thailand," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(16), pages 1-23, August.
- Weisstein, Fei L. & Kukar-Kinney, Monika & Monroe, Kent B., 2016. "Determinants of consumers' response to pay-what-you-want pricing strategy on the Internet," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4313-4320.
- Dong Hoo Kim & Doori Song, 2019. "Can brand experience shorten consumers’ psychological distance toward the brand? The effect of brand experience on consumers’ construal level," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 26(3), pages 255-267, May.
- Gundars Kokins & Anita Straujuma & Inga Lapiņa, 2021. "The Role of Consumer and Customer Journeys in Customer Experience Driven and Open Innovation," JOItmC, MDPI, vol. 7(3), pages 1-20, August.
- Stadler Blank, Ashley & Koenigstorfer, Joerg & Baumgartner, Hans, 2018. "Sport team personality: It’s not all about winning!," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 114-132.
- Todor Dyankov, 2020. "Customer Experience with Tourist Brands - New Challenges After Pandemia," Izvestia Journal of the Union of Scientists - Varna. Economic Sciences Series, Union of Scientists - Varna, Economic Sciences Section, vol. 9(2), pages 53-59, August.
- Gerrath, Maximilian H.E.E. & Usrey, Bryan, 2021. "The impact of influencer motives and commonness perceptions on follower reactions toward incentivized reviews," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 531-548.
- Agapito, Dora, 2020. "The senses in tourism design: A bibliometric review," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 83(C).
- Hyeon Mo Jeon & Se Ran Yoo & Seon Hee Kim, 2020. "The Relationships among Experience, Delight, and Recollection for Revisit Intention in Chocolate Exposition," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(20), pages 1-15, October.
- Angela Dettori, 2020. "Sustainability as a Matrix of Experiential Marketing," International Journal of Marketing Studies, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 11(2), pages 1-29, March.
- Prentice, Catherine & Nguyen, Mai, 2021. "Robotic service quality â€“ Scale development and validation," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 62(C).
- Juan Miguel AlcÃ¡ntara-Pilar & Salvador del Barrio-GarcÃa & Lucia Porcu & Esmeralda Crespo-Almendros, 2015. "Motivational Duality in Online Consumer Behaviour: Website Usability and Flow State as Moderating Factors," International Journal of Business and Economics, School of Management Development, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 14(1), pages 79-104, June.
- Linn Viktoria Rampl & Christian Opitz & Isabell M. Welpe & Peter Kenning, 2016. "The role of emotions in decision-making on employer brands: insights from functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI)," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 361-374, June.
- Lee, Seunghwan & Kim, Yukyoum & Heere, Bob, 2018. "Sport team emotion: Conceptualization, scale development and validation," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 363-376.
- Ferreira Pedro & Rodrigues Paula & Rodrigues Pedro, 2019. "Brand Love as Mediator of the Brand Experience-Satisfaction-Loyalty Relationship in a Retail Fashion Brand," Management & Marketing, Sciendo, vol. 14(3), pages 278-291, September.
- JooSeok Oh & Timothy Paul Connerton & Hyun-Jung Kim, 2019. "The Rediscovery of Brand Experience Dimensions with Big Data Analysis: Building for a Sustainable Brand," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(19), pages 1-21, September.
- Burghausen, Mario & Balmer, John M.T., 2014. "Corporate heritage identity management and the multi-modal implementation of a corporate heritage identity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(11), pages 2311-2323.
- Henkel, Laura & Toporowski, Waldemar, 2021. "Hurry up! The effect of pop-up storesâ€™ ephemerality on consumersâ€™ intention to visit," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 58(C).
More about this item
KeywordsCustomer Value; Experiential Marketing; Net Marketing Contribution Margin (NMCM); Marketing Communication.;
All these keywords.
- M30 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - General
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gtr:gatrjs:jmmr173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://gatrenterprise.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Prof. Dr. Abd Rahim Mohamad (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://gatrenterprise.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.