Gains from multinational competition for crossborder firm acquisition
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Onur A. Koska, 2018. "Gains from Multinational Competition for Cross-Border Firm Acquisition," ERC Working Papers 1801, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jan 2018.
References listed on IDEAS
- Markus Dertwinkel-Kalt & Christian Wey, 2016.
"Merger Remedies in Oligopoly under a Consumer Welfare Standard,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 32(1), pages 150-179.
- Dertwinkel-Kalt, Markus & Wey, Christian, 2015. "Merger remedies in oligopoly under a consumer welfare standard," DICE Discussion Papers 187, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Volker Nocke & Michael D. Whinston, 2010. "Dynamic Merger Review," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 118(6), pages 1201-1251.
- Elhanan Helpman & Marc J. Melitz & Stephen R. Yeaple, 2004. "Export Versus FDI with Heterogeneous Firms," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(1), pages 300-316, March.
- Onur A. Koska, 2016. "A Consumer-Surplus Standard in Merger Approvals, Foreign Direct Investment, and Welfare," ERC Working Papers 1612, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Oct 2016.
- Breinlich, Holger & Nocke, Volker & Schutz, Nicolas, 2017. "International aspects of merger policy: A survey," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 415-429.
- Marie Goppelsroeder & Maarten Pieter Schinkel & Jan Tuinstra, 2008. "QUANTIFYING THE SCOPE FOR EFFICIENCY DEFENSE IN MERGER CONTROL: THE WERDEN-FROEB-INDEX -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(4), pages 778-808, December.
- Marie Goppelsroeder & Maarten Pieter Schinkel & Jan Tuinstra, 2006.
"Quantifying the Scope for Efficiency Defense in Merger Control: The Werden-Froeb-Index,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
06-074/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Goppelsroeder, M. & Schinkel, M.P. & Tuinstra, J., 2006. "Quantifying the Scope for Efficiency Defense in Merger Control: The Werden-Froeb-Index," CeNDEF Working Papers 06-09, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Koska, Onur A., 2014. "A Model of Competition between Multinationals," MPRA Paper 68024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pehr-Johan Norbäck & Lars Persson, 2008. "Globalization and profitability of cross-border mergers and acquisitions," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 35(2), pages 241-266, May.
- repec:bla:reviec:v:26:y:2018:i:1:p:60-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- Onur A. Koska & Ngo Van Long & Frank StÃ¤hler, 2018.
"Foreign direct investment as a signal,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 60-83, February.
- Koska, Onur A. & Long, Ngo Van & Staehler, Frank, 2015. "Foreign Direct Investment as a Signal," MPRA Paper 68025, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Onur A. Koska & Ngo Van Long & Frank Stähler, 2016. "Foreign Direct Investment as a Signal," ERC Working Papers 1602, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Feb 2016.
More about this item
Keywordscross-border firm acquisitions; foreign market entry regulations; greenfield investment; trade; consumer welfare;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-03-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2018-03-19 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-INT-2018-03-19 (International Trade)
- NEP-MKT-2018-03-19 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwedp:201819. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.