Report NEP-COM-2018-03-19This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yuta KITTAKA, 2018. "Multiproduct Firms, Consumer Search, and Demand Heterogeneity," ISER Discussion Paper 1024, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Frank Huettner, & Tamer Boyaci, & Yalcin Akcay, 2016. "Consumer choice under limited attention when alternatives have different information costs," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-16-04_R2, ESMT European School of Management and Technology, revised 28 Feb 2018.
- Koska, Onur A., 2018. "Gains from multinational competition for crossborder firm acquisition," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-19, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Josh Ederington & Georg Goetz, 2018. "Leapfrogging: Time of Entry and Firm Productivity," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201811, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Oliver Braganza, 2018. "Proxyeconomics, A theory of proxy based competition," Papers 1803.00345, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2019.
- Jens-Uwe Franck & Martin peitz, 2018. "Toward a coherent policy on cartel damages," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_007_2018, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Fischer, Christian & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2018. "Collusion and bargaining in asymmetric Cournot duopoly: An experiment," DICE Discussion Papers 283, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Nan Zhou & Li Zhang & Shijian Li & Zhijian Wang, 2018. "Algorithmic Collusion in Cournot Duopoly Market: Evidence from Experimental Economics," Papers 1802.08061, arXiv.org.
- Knack,Stephen & Biletska,Nataliya & Kacker,Kanishka, 2017. "Deterring kickbacks and encouraging entry in public procurement markets : evidence from firm surveys in 88 developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8078, The World Bank.
- Chiara Farronato & Andrey Fradkin, 2018. "The Welfare Effects of Peer Entry in the Accommodation Market: The Case of Airbnb," NBER Working Papers 24361, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giebel, Marek & Kraft, Kornelius, 2018. "Bank credit supply and firm innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-011, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Devine, Mel & Lynch, Muireann Á, 2017. "More information, lower costs: a new electricity market mechanism," Papers RB20170201, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).