Investment Liberalization and Cross-Border Acquisitions: The Effect of Partial Foreign Ownership
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Norback, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2007.
"Investment liberalization -- Why a restrictive cross-border merger policy can be counterproductive,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 366-380, July.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2005. "Investment Liberalization - Why a Restrictive Cross-Border Merger Policy can be Counterproductive," Working Paper Series 644, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2006. "Investment Lilberalization - Why a Restrictive Cross-Border Merger Policy can be Counterproductive," Working Paper Series 666, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Bjorvatn, Kjetil, 2004. "Economic integration and the profitability of cross-border mergers and acquisitions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(6), pages 1211-1226, December.
- Stephen W. Salant & Sheldon Switzer & Robert J. Reynolds, 1983. "Losses From Horizontal Merger: The Effects of an Exogenous Change in Industry Structure on Cournot-Nash Equilibrium," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(2), pages 185-199.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Amrita Ray Chaudhuri, 2006. "Trade Liberalization and the Profitability of Mergers: a Global Analysis," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(5), pages 941-957, November.
- Horn, Henrik & Persson, Lars, 2001.
"The equilibrium ownership of an international oligopoly,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 307-333, April.
- Horn, Henrik & Persson, Lars, 1999. "The Equilibrium Ownership of an International Oligopoly," CEPR Discussion Papers 2302, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Horn, Henrik & Persson, Lars, 1999. "The Equilibrium Ownership of an International Oligopoly," Working Paper Series 515, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Ross, Thomas W., 1988. "On the price effects of mergers with freer trade," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 233-246.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jordi Paniagua, 2015. "A gravity model for foreign re-investment," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(1), pages 627-632.
- Onur A. Koska, 2016. "A Consumer-Surplus Standard in Merger Approvals, Foreign Direct Investment, and Welfare," ERC Working Papers 1612, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Oct 2016.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:455-469 is not listed on IDEAS
- De Beule, Filip & Elia, Stefano & Piscitello, Lucia, 2014. "Entry and access to competencies abroad: Emerging market firms versus advanced market firms," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 137-152.
- Marlene Grande & Aurora A. C. Teixeira, 2011. "Linking entry mode choices of MNCs with countries’ corruption. A review," OBEGEF Working Papers 008, OBEGEF - Observatório de Economia e Gestão de Fraude;OBEGEF Working Papers on Fraud and Corruption.
- De Beule, Filip & Sels, Annabel, 2016. "Do innovative emerging market cross-border acquirers create more shareholder value? Evidence from India," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 604-617.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:18:y:2010:i:2:p:320-333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.