Analyzing Modes of Foreign Entry: Greenfield Investment versus Acquisition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Klaus E. Meyer, 1998. "Direct Investment in Economies in Transition," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1413.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caterina Giannetti & Nicola Jentzsch & Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2010.
"Information Sharing and Cross-border Entry in European Banking,"
CEIS Research Paper
178, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 21 Dec 2010.
- Giannetti, Caterina & Jentzsch, Nicola & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2010. "Information Sharing and Cross-Border Entry in European Banking," ECRI Papers 2990, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Caterina Giannetti & Nicola Jentzsch & Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2010. "Information Sharing and Cross-border Entry in European Banking," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 980, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Lehner, Maria, 2009. "Entry mode choice of multinational banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1781-1792, October.
- Ronald B. Davies & Rodolphe Desbordes & Anna Ray, 2015.
"Greenfield versus Merger & Acquisition FDI: Same Wine, Different Bottles?,"
201503, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Ronald B. Davies & Rodolphe Desbordes & Anna Ray, 2015. "Greenfield versus Merger \& Acquisition FDI: Same Wine, Different Bottles?," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp469, IIIS.
- Ronald B. Davies & Rodolphe Desbordes & Anna Ray, 2015. "Greenfield versus Merger \& Acquisition FDI: Same Wine, Different Bottles?," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp468, IIIS.
- Ronald B. Davies & Rodolphe Desbordes & Anna Ray, 2015. "Greenfield versus Merger & Acquisition FDI: Same Wine, Different Bottles?," PSE - G-MOND WORKING PAPERS halshs-01122659, HAL.
- Koska, Onur A., 2014. "A Model of Competition between Multinationals," MPRA Paper 68024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Becker, Johannes & Fuest, Clemens, 2011.
"Tax competition -- Greenfield investment versus mergers and acquisitions,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 476-486, September.
- Johannes Becker & Clemens Fuest, 2008. "Tax Competition – Greenfield Investment versus Mergers and Acquisitions," CESifo Working Paper Series 2247, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andrei Panibratov & Alexander Abramkov, 2012. "Joint Venture Strategy For Emerging Economy: Evidence From Russian Energy Sector," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 3(2).
- Shieh, Bih-Lian & Wu, Tzong-Chen, 2012. "Equity-based entry modes of the Greater Chinese Economic Area's foreign direct investments in Vietnam," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 508-517.
- Leo A. Grunfeld & FRANCESCA SANNA-RANDACCIO, 2009. "Cross Border M&A: Who Buys Whom When Market Size and Technology Levels Differ?," DIS Technical Reports 2009-12, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- James Markusen & Frank Stähler, 2011.
"Endogenous market structure and foreign market entry,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 147(2), pages 195-215, June.
- Markusen, James R. & Stähler, Frank, 2009. "Endogenous Market Structure and Foreign Market Entry," CEPR Discussion Papers 7567, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James R. Markusen & Frank Stähler, 2009. "Endogenous Market Structure and Foreign Market Entry," NBER Working Papers 15530, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tarola, Ornella, 2013. "Acquisition vsus de novo entry: A theoretical appraisal," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 179-188.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:54:y:2018:i:c:p:232-243 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lehner, Maria, 2008. "Entry Mode Choice of Multinational Banks," Discussion Papers in Economics 8222, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Chrysovalantou Milliou & Apostolis Pavlou, 2014. "Foreign Direct Investment Modes and Local Backward Linkages," CESifo Working Paper Series 4623, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:spr:epolit:v:35:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s40888-017-0085-z is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:15:y:2007:i:1:p:93-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.