The emerging industrial architecture of the wider Europe: The co-evolution of industrial and political structures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Julian Birkinshaw, 1996. "How Multinational Subsidiary Mandates are Gained and Lost," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 27(3), pages 467-495, September.
- Luiz R. de Mello Jr., 1997. "Foreign Direct Investment in Developing Countries: A Selective Survey," Studies in Economics 9701, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Clifford Zinnes & Yair Eilat & Jeffrey Sachs, 2001. "Benchmarking competitiveness in transition economies," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 9(2), pages 315-353, July.
- Ulrike Hotopp & Slavo Radosevic & Kate Bishop, 2005.
"Trade and Industrial Upgrading in Countries of Central and Eastern Europe: Patterns of Scale- and Scope-Based Learning,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(4), pages 20-37, August.
- Ulrike Hotopp & Slavo Radosevic & Kate Bishop, 2002. "Trade and industrial upgrading in countries of central and eastern Europe: patterns of scale and scope based learning," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 23, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Blomstrom, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1997. "Regional integration and foreign direct investment : a conceptual framework and three cases," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1750, The World Bank.
- Matija Rojec & Andreja Jaklic, 2002. "Integration of Slovenia into EU and global industrial networks: review of existing evidence," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 14, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Klaus E. Meyer, 1998. "Direct Investment in Economies in Transition," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1413.
- G. C. Rodrigo, 2001. "Technology, Economic Growth and Crises in East Asia," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1152.
- Slaughter, Matthew J, 1997. "Per Capita Income Convergence and the Role of International Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 194-199, May.
- Luiz de Mello, 1997. "Foreign direct investment in developing countries and growth: A selective survey," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 1-34.
- Matthew J. Slaughter, 1997. "Per Capita Income Convergence and the Role of International Trade," NBER Working Papers 5897, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Djankov, Simeon, 1996. "Intra-industry trade, foreign direct investment, and the reorientation of Eastern European exports," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1652, The World Bank.
- Pierre Dussauge & Bernard Garrette, 1999. "Cooperative Strategy - Competing Successfully through Strategic Alliances," Post-Print hal-00706251, HAL.
- Slavo Radosevic, 1999. "International Technology Transfer and Catch-Up in Economic Development," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1386.
- Stefan Dunin-Wasowicz & Michal Gorzynski & Richard Woodward, 2002. "Integration of Poland into EU Global Industrial Networks: The Evidence and the Main Challenges," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 16, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Gereffi, Gary, 1999. "International trade and industrial upgrading in the apparel commodity chain," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 37-70, June.
More about this item
KeywordsIntegration; Industrial networks; Foreign direct investments;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:see:wpaper:29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csescuk.html .